Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

If any FNL gets these in store they will be FCFS. Only shoe they have raffles since this all started was the blk/red XI. And they planned that for months and still screwed it up. They don't do any other raffles and that tweet from them at least sounded like they'd have them in some form, even if only online.

Oh and I have a real job and will go in after however long it takes me to land my pairs lol.

If any FNL gets these in store they will be FCFS. Only shoe they have raffles since this all started was the blk/red XI. And they planned that for months and still screwed it up. They don't do any other raffles and that tweet from them at least sounded like they'd have them in some form, even if only online.

Oh and I have a real job and will go in after however long it takes me to land my pairs lol.
My FNL did tickets for the Bred IVs as well so idk what you on

Im happy as long as this is not just online, cuz i wont have access to internet. Im gonna be in Africa. No finishline, footlocker footaction or anything over there i dont think.

So apparently there will be GS sizes in this release. I'm thinking these will be about as hard as Cavs 4s to get, which means not very.

I've said it from the beggining, just based on preorder prices alone it was evident that these will be Thunder numbers at least.

If this ends up being the normal 5 am PST release, it will be the first time that it's actually helpful - a weekday release where I can pickup online before I go to work.  

Take it from someone older, focus less on Jordan's and more on your education. Do good in school, get a good job, and you can buy as many of these as you want

YES! LISTEN TO THIS MAN! Print this off a million times and put it everywhere - your mirrors, ceiling above your bed, in your car, everywhere!

what's the resell price gonna be on these if unable to cop on RD?
I see what you did there. 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom