Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Why is everyone saying weekday release? If everyone is saying february 2 that's a Saturday o_O

Yep these are their "test" shoes just like the 03 True Blues were.

If the 03 True Blues flopped when they removed the Nike Air they would have left it on, but since they still sold they were like hey lets keep it going.

Same thing will happen with these.

Shamefully I will still try to get a pair of these... shamefully :smh:

I've waited too long for this.

Put's tail between legs and walks away.

You know what, as consumers, we need to stop acting like we "need" these. We want them and in reality we have probably other pairs in the exact same color. I too am guilty of this, but you know what, no more. I'm tired of this ******** JB is pulling. We should be smarter and just not buy, prices and gimmicks will come down to earth. They only respond to that and not the infinite amount of complaints we make on this board. But, I speak for me on that. I can only hope others realize what is going on.

Don't be shameful. I'm going to wrap these new III's up and rock the joints from 2011. I usually don't where my J's until I get a second pair.

I hope you fail in getting your second pair smh

View media item 157055

Oh man, hate hate hate hate hate :rofl:

Can't lie, that was my first thought too :lol:

Damn if true, resale price going to be too high for my liking ( just for a different logo). If i don't get on NDC....i'll live without.

The 6th is perfect for me. Trying to cop the Kobe pythons the 2nd and the Royal 1s the 16th. Must be a sign that they moved these dates around

Damn if true, resale price going to be too high for my liking ( just for a different logo). If i don't get on NDC....i'll live without.
or just cop the jump man pairs for close to retail. This release makes those pairs obsolete. I'll pay $200 for a pair of 88s but not a lick over. The nike air is not important to me enough to pay more than retail

I'm not going to turn this into a big debate, but I will say this. There's a lot of high school students who can't name the last 5 presidents but can tell you every Jordan release date for the year. That in itself is a serious problem.

Older dudes such as myself shouldn't be encouraging kids to ditch school for a half hearted reproduction of a 25 year old shoe. And knowing Jordan Brand, these will come back out in 5 years or less

this is too many releases the first 2 weeks of Feb! The Jordan 88s on Feb 6th, Kobe Python 9th, Feb 15th Allstar packs and Area 72 NSW collection...tough to decide which to get but the 88s are a must. 

this is too many releases the first 2 weeks of Feb! The Jordan 88s on Feb 6th, Kobe Python 9th, Feb 15th Allstar packs and Area 72 NSW collection...tough to decide which to get but the 88s are a must. 
I been sayin that...in Feb Nike gon over saturate the shoe market...too many Feb releases

Back
Top Bottom