Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Cool. This certainly is a nice nostalgia release meant for collectors, but to be ruined by resellers.
That is why I am getting my pair by any means. If I get two I am stuck between trade bait and helping an NTer. I guess I'll put em up on my local facebook group and see what people are offering

After closer examination, these IIIs are definitely different from the 2011 release

-Narrower ankle cut
-slightly lower toebox
-non glossy leather
-non glossy midsole finish
-softer leather
-thinner tongue
- Nike air heeltab
- Nike insole

The main reason that the sole has Jordan is because it was Jordan Brand's way of saving money since most 3s use the exact same colored sole (every OG 3 colorway had the white/grey/fire red sole). The probably had tons left from the III, Flight 45, and Spizike releases
the material maybe. the mold is more banana shaped

Last edited:
Damn, my mind is blown on the retro card.

Didn't even know the time on the clock.

JB IS SOME SLICK MOFOS!

:smokin

Last edited:
Doubt NDC will crash because 1 second after the link is posted you will get the all shoes are in others cart message... FNL is another story.
lol. I haven't tried NDC since they saved your in cart selection. I hope I get through. I was banking on NDC since FNL is useless.

I figured that, i just thought it wouldnt crash as bad, because it's not like the weekend when servers crash... im sure they will have people working on the servers because it's a week day instead of a weekend so many what if's on this release...

lol. I haven't tried NDC since they saved your in cart selection. I hope I get through. I was banking on NDC since FNL is useless.

It's funny because I used to exclusively use NDC because of the free shipping. Ever since they changed the checkout procedure the only way I cop online is through FNL and have been pretty lucky. I've literally got 5 winners circle rewards since November.

the material maybe. the mold is more banana shaped

That's because they slimmed down the profile of shoe. Jordan 3s aren't supposed to look bulky. Jordan 3s from 2001 and on have had this problem. It was really obvious on the 2007 3s. The OG Fire Reds and 2007 retro look nothing alike shape wise

^^ all good.

The 88 All Star Weekend was held at the old Chicago Stadium. UC opened in 94. The Dunk/Three Point contest was held on Saturday afternoon. The contests did not become night events until years later. It was broadcast on WTBS so peeps without cable did not see it. Unless you were in Atlanta.

Last edited:
^^ all good.

The 88 All Star Weekend was held at the old Chicago Stadium. UC opened in 94. The Dunk/Three Point contest was held on Saturday afternoon. The contests did not become night events until years later. It was broadcast on WTBS so peeps without cable did not see it. Unless you were in Atlanta.

Yeah that's what I thought. The game actually used to be played in the afternoon too. To me, it was better then. It's too much of a show now. And yes, Dominique was robbed in '88. NBATV showed the dunk contest two years ago. My boy came over and he never saw it (he's not into basketball like that) he watched it and called BS on the judges :lol:

Back
Top Bottom