Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

It's funny because I used to exclusively use NDC because of the free shipping. Ever since they changed the checkout procedure the only way I cop online is through FNL and have been pretty lucky. I've literally got 5 winners circle rewards since November.
I prefer that it doesnt look like crap, don't care how bulky they are.

This the only decent pic of the 88s i've seen, all the other ones got that ugly banana shape.  All the 2011 3s were so weak because of that

IF YOU GET YOUR PAIR FROM NIKE.COM, NIKETOWN, EASTBAY, CHAMPS, FOOTLOCKER, FINISHLINE, YOU GOOD TO GO. THAT'S WHAT I DO AND I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT AUTHENTICITY AT ALL. I HAVE NO INTEREST IN STUNTING ON ANYONE WITH THEM BEFORE RELEASE DAY, HELL, I DON'T EVEN WEAR A PAIR TILL MONTHS AFTER RELEASE DAY ANYWAY.

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm that the online release will be followed by a future in store release sometime after the 6th? And if so what stores?
I walked into a Nikestore HOH today and a guy told me they were releasing INSTORE but the date is TBA. Another boutique told me March....and they seemed to be pretty confident. 

My guess is these will sell out in seconds on Nike.com. People will complain and those who missed out will want them even more and hype will build up for a month until the instore release that will also sell out instantly, which is crazy considering they are 200 dollar shoes. Nike has the perfect plan.

Sounds good I'll get a bunch of pairs on NDC then a bunch of pairs when they release them instores. Might as well make some money if Nike is too.

speaking of doubles, i only have 3:

Black/Red 11s

Black cement 3s

Concord 11s

I plan to add 2 royal 1s and a 2nd pair of true blue 3s

if they ever bring out black/red 1s i need two of those too but thats it

why because I feel all shoes I listed are timeless and can be worn for years.

I walked into a Nikestore HOH today and a guy told me they were releasing INSTORE but the date is TBA. Another boutique told me March....and they seemed to be pretty confident. 

My guess is these will sell out in seconds on Nike.com. People will complain and those who missed out will want them even more and hype will build up for a month until the instore release that will also sell out instantly, which is crazy considering they are 200 dollar shoes. Nike has the perfect plan.
Make sense, these will be limited release online only on NDC and FNL first, then release in store on (March 23rd - The previous rumored push back date?)

I hope they change the time to 8:00AM, so I have a better chance of getting them.
Me too cuz I'll be at work busting my ***. As of now my only plan is to have my man get em for me since he'll be home with our son that day but it'll make it hard if he decides he wants them for himself. Right now he's still on the fence but me I want em BAAAD, haha

Back
Top Bottom