Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

stop ya gifs

cuz hes lying ..

its the same shoes ...no differrence anywhere aside from the butt
Cold, the 88 is better bruh LOL. I mean it's not saying much but it is. The price hike still isn't justified IMO.
Agreed...From what I'm hearing the leather IS better on the 88s not necessarily the same show quality wise...Won't be able to judge for myself until my pair comes in though.

So this is what it feels like to miss out on a pair. Like I always get the kicks I want. Always had that luck. Not gonna even lie I was sort of bitter yesterday. 
laugh.gif
 Not so much that I missed out on them, but I had them and Eastbay crushed that. I'd probably be fine if I just saw they were sold out, but to get an order confirmation and to get it cancelled? A mess. 
mean.gif
  Now I'm even starting to question if FNL will ever get their GS size shipment. Sucks when all you want is 1 pair and people are able to cop multiple with ease. Crazy thing after I thought I secured my pair, I looked out for my boy and got through on a 9.5 for him and helped others here secure different size. Who would of known generosity would bite you in the ***? 
laugh.gif
 Ehh what are you gonna do though? Can't be mad, congrats to those who were able to cop.  If anyone can come across a size 6 for a decent amount help a fellow female sneakerhead out,  please? Yeah yeah I know I joined in 2012 (oh no hypebeast alert!) and it's an all boys club and we like to help just our bros out here, but pretty please? We females like kicks too. Thanx :smile:
LOL You got me dying over. I hope you get a pair though ma.

ordered late from the backdoor and picked the slowest shipping. they came today at 1pm so i was very surprised. i didn't get the shipping confirmation until 3 hours before they came.
View media item 258076View media item 258079View media item 258080View media item 258082View media item 258083View media item 258084View media item 258085View media item 258086View media item 258087
never has the 2011 release so i cannot not compare. no smell like some people are saying on my pair. the upper leather feels nice. the lower leather however feels cheap, and i wouldn't even call it leather. still happy with the purchase. overall they are very nice and well constructed.

Last edited:
Hey guys, just wondering, for all those that own the retro from 2003, how is the paint job?   Never owned a pair, and deciding between these or the 2003 version.  I personally don't care too much for the branding, I'd much rather pay for whichever is better quality and can be worn without having to worry about the paint.   Are they prone to chipping/cracking from wear?  I don't trust this new release all too much unless it has been confirmed that JB started to dye their midsoles.  

So many pairs on ebay, its sad.

I really do feel bad for those who really wanted them but missed out.

Help me out here, first we complained that the in store release was just crazy. People getting robbed and even killed over a pair of Jays. We wanted CHANGE, and we got it.

NIKE changed their ways on how to deal with releases. They started doing the RSVP online and in store (even that doesnt work because its rigged). BUT THATS STILL NOT ENOUGH because again, its rigged.

For those who did not get the shoes (and anyone else who wants to reply) how or what should NIKE do different? How do you want them to release a shoe to make it fair?

Is there anything different Nike , Finish line and all the other store can do to stop the purchasing of multiple pairs by one person?

I dont work for any of the mentioned companies above. I simply want to know what you as the shoe buyer want NIke to do. I personally like the online release.

ordered late from the backdoor and picked the slowest shipping. they came today at 1pm so i was very surprised. i didn't get the shipping confirmation until 3 hours before they came.

never has the 2011 release so i cannot not compare. no smell like some people are saying on my pair. the upper leather feels nice. the lower leather however feels cheap, and i wouldn't even call it leather. still happy with the purchase. overall they are very nice and well constructed.
The pros of living close to Indy.

Have to wait will Wednesday until they arrive. 
eyes.gif

As you can see in the pic, the leather on this tongue looks amazing and soft on the 88'. On my true blues, the tongue looks plastic and cheap.

its obvious that the 88 and the 11s have subtle differences. the 11s have a shinier leather for sure.

that said, it still doesnt justify the $50 price increase :lol:

Thing is the elephant print is different on all the shoes. Just look at some of the pictures in this thread and you can see. It's just the way it is. I'm happy with mine and that's really all that matters. YMMV

I got my pair 2day from NDC ground shipping is great when your only 300 or so miles from the Memphis wearhouse. I think to boxes are a little bigger on this pair than the 2011 but these look so much better and the NIKE AIR and better leather equal[emoji]128176[/emoji] well spent. I will gladly give Jb my $140 for the royalsif I can find them then I'm outta here. But these Nike Air Jordan's are well worth the price.

capitalize on sneakerheads being gullible?

jb - challenge accepted.

release virtually same shoe with minor differences for $50 more.

jb - achievement unlocked. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom