Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I was sooo stoked to acquire these.  Always wanted a pair with the "Nike Air" on it but was afraid to buy a pair that was 10 years old and was susceptible to cracking.  To me, this IS the shoe to have.  One of my grails.  This shoe is gonna be sought after hard.  Get em' now before they are insanely expensive.  Fantastic shoe.

these will be the first Jordan to hit Banned 1 level resale once the dust settles... people have been blinded by all star galaxy, cork, and foam releases... once basketball season is done the beasts will realize they missed out on a 'nike air' release and prices will sky rocket

Did anyone's 88's have a pretty pungent glue scent to them? Made me sneeze. Not really an issue for me but just curious.

^^ yes glue too strong

Glue mixed with the tears of Chinese slave labor workers = very strong smell
thats+racist+gif.gif

I received my pair from Nike EU without the hangtag in the box 
mean.gif
.  There is also some marks on the toe box as well as creasing. Now I do wear my kicks and don't mind creases and slight marks when I make them, not out of the box.
60ac399f_image.jpeg

I must say I think it's a bit rich for nike to charge £165 for kicks that were £100 when they were retroed in 2011. Yes the 'Nike Air' on the back is more authentic but I'm disappointed that the usual glue stains and poor paint is still there. 

Nothing sits anymore, most jordan release sell out within hours! These lasted about 2 minute online.
Two things: It's either very limited that stores have to do a lottery or everybody's becoming a hypebeasts nowadays that it sells out in minutes online.

^^^That junk funny as hell. I still havent rocked my 88's once yet. Still trying to double up, on the hunt but haven't seen a deal for less than $320.

I'm surprised the value hasn't gone up on these bad boys. No restock or nothing. On the hunt for a cheap pair. Hahahahahh. Fml

I'm surprised the value hasn't gone up on these bad boys. No restock or nothing. On the hunt for a cheap pair. Hahahahahh. Fml
I'm surprised on the market value too (low side), however, Nike/JB could give this treatment to the black 3s or anything else given the response and everyone knows that.  I feel lucky to have gotten a pair on NDC and just wish the mud would go away so I could rock em.  

Glue mixed with the tears of Chinese slave labor workers = very strong smell

lol

these shoes where a rush job

every pair of 88's 3's i'm sure smells like the insides of a Y3/pon chen group bathroom nike outsourced sweatshop/labor camp

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom