Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

years ago, ijapino (pretty sure it was him) used to post picks of his sneaker collection that were shot from the back porch
the original back porch shot!

but, nah - i applaud future's very calculated un-hypebeast decision to 'opt-out' of the 88's

I didn't end up with a 2011 release but, every review/comparison I've seen, favors the 2013 hands down. Far better quality leather and slimmer cut. Truer to the OG. I personally like that its less bulky. Looks real nice.

years ago, ijapino (pretty sure it was him) used to post picks of his sneaker collection that were shot from the back porch
the original back porch shot!

but, nah - i applaud future's very calculated un-hypebeast decision to 'opt-out' of the 88's
So you are saying that you're a hypebeast if you copped the 88s? That logic doesn't make sense. :rofl: What if people actually had the dough and liked the shoes...

Last edited:
So you are saying that you're hypebeast if you copped the 88s? That logic doesn't make sense. :rofl: What if people actually had the dough and liked the shoes...

i didn't say that, so laugh at your own deduction

& i've already met my quota for arguing with dumbasses

Last edited:
^ Then you're using it wrong.

roll.gif
The 2011s make my feet stink...but the 88s release a rainbow trail for me to follow while marshmallows fall from the sky.

Since late August (white/red 4 release),, Too many releases coming up too...I'm going to be struggling by the end of the year!

Received my 88s today though, happy with the quality.. few slight marks on the midsole etc but nothing to cry over, I'm just glad my elephant print looks nice and not messed up like some pics I saw haha.

I saw some dude on CL still selling multiple sizes @ retail say 225 asking. Are these real or sold out but never updated his post? Just wondering...

I saw some dude on CL still selling multiple sizes @ retail say 225 asking. Are these real or sold out but never updated his post? Just wondering...
Most likely fakes. They've been floating around for a while now. You can find some on ebay as well.

"Strike out?"

:lol:

Where were you in the beginning when I first said I was gonna pass?

I didn't even bother getting the 2013 because my 2011 was practically DS.

Regardless whatever the next man on youtube or sneaker blog says, my 2011 works well enough for me.

You can sh*t on them all you want, but at the end of the day, other's opinions don't dictate what I purchase.

Thank you very much.

The sneaker game is truly a joke now.

For Easter, I wore my 2011 White Cement 3's. They look brand new (worn 3 times). I was at El Torrito with the fam and these two kids, ages 15-17 come up to me and say

"DOPE 88's BRUH". I hit them with the :stoneface: , give thumbs up and walk away.

Do you guys educate these kids when they say some non-sense like that?

^ I do!

I remember when I wore the FTLOTG 7s to "camp" for the Olympic 6s and these teeny boppers were like "How you get the Olympic 7s early?"

I was like "These are the 2010 FTLOTG version" and they were like "What?"

:stoneface:

Sometimes theres no saving some folk.

:lol:

What's up Niketalk peeps.

The following is a trade senario I was given to score a pair of deadstock Jordan 3 88's:

My deadstock Concords

My 9/10 condition Playoff 12's

My 8/10 condition Playoff 13's

I would get his Jordan 3 88's.

I think this guy needs to give me some of that "ish" he's smoking on. I think this is too much. I'm open to hear you guys opinion though to make sure I'm in the right frame of mind. 

What's up Niketalk peeps.

The following is a trade senario I was given to score a pair of deadstock Jordan 3 88's:

My deadstock Concords
My 9/10 condition Playoff 12's
My 8/10 condition Playoff 13's

I would get his Jordan 3 88's.

I think this guy needs to give me some of that "ish" he's smoking on. I think this is too much. I'm open to hear you guys opinion though to make sure I'm in the right frame of mind. 
Maybe the Concords alone for the 88s...people need to relax and stop treating these like they are wearable DEADSTOCK OG 3's from the 80s!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom