Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

It's been snowing here in Scotland so not ideal.. but its finally off now, still not warm at all but as long as there is no wet/mud I'll be wearing my j's.. I clean them after ever use like a real sad act :frown: 

Got an extra pair why unds two of the same shoes?
 I only said wear them if you only have the one pair. But if you have two then stock them for when the first pair is smashed. If you never plan on wearing the first pair no sense in keeping two pairs. I buy multiple of the ones I really like including these. But I wear all my shoes, And I never buy kicks to flip, maybe that because ive never acquired such shoes worth doing so. Not even these at $500 Canadian(live in Toronto) would I sell them and I also have two pairs including a 2011 retro DS.

Sounds like a few more Royals are at select stores. That was the most elusive J release this year so far with these being #2 correct?

I would like to know. Who was the Nter that stated these sneakers would resotck the 23 of march?
Here you go -

http://niketalk.com/t/518574/offici...cement-88-retro-retail-200/5760#post_17150799
I just got a solid conformation from a District Manager from Finishline. I know this has been repeated HUNDREDS of times, so don't roast me for dropping the info! Just trying to help the frantic people to not panic. She says, that they WILL drop online only tomorrow, BUT, there will be a FEW re-releases, because she gave me a tip and says that there are actually still more pairs in production. She says that the first re-release will come in March, she didn't specify a day though. So even if you don't have luck tomorrow online, your chances aren't completely gone. So, with that being said, I kind of see resale on these not being so high, until the final re-release is over...... Just helping you guys out, and good luck tomorrow to anyone wanting to cop tomorrow and not resell...!
happy.gif
But he did put a disclaimer: "I know this has been repeated HUNDREDS of times, so don't roast me for dropping the info!"
laugh.gif

These never restocked on March 23rd. This date was for european and canada official release.

Last edited:
I will maybe wear this shoe 1-2 times a year, I have 3 pairs I kept,, nice to have trade bait when more heat comes out in December or years from now, mostly I want the lebron hazelnut brown suede X's coming out

Remember all those people who roasted me for saying there was not going to be a restock? Blasted me. Yea, wonder what happened to them?

I said over & over the release was Europe & Canada & morons on FB like sneaker rumors just fed more BS to the masses

Also just picked up another pair s 12 & 11.5 for $600, couldn't pass it up

Back
Top Bottom