Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Back in Feburary they released around 5pm and I ordered 2 pairs at around 8:30pm from FNL with the backdoor link

whats exactly is the backdoor link? please explain that to me! id appreciate it.

it was a mobile link that let directly to the shoes and able to order right away without hassle while at the same time if you tried to go through the regular site you wouldnt even be able to get to the shoes.

if it wasnt for the guy posting that link half of NT would have missed out.

i could have easily doubled/tripled that day had i wanted too but then again i didnt have an extra $400+ to spend :lol:

I know this might be asking much, but how do I get nike to push notifications to my mobile. I used to get the alert on every piece of trash clothing they were releasing. Started with the blk grapes, with not receiving notifications????

Had my phone in my lap clicked the link.. All the good sizes where gone in seconds.. I'm salty. Tried for HGG 13s next and those where just about sold out too.[emoji]128533[/emoji]

All these restocks do is re-wet everyone's beak who missed out. It drives prices up. Very few shoes compared to the still huge demand...resellers prob get most of em.

Thats what I thought although stitching was hard to see and air bubble not in any photos.  What were the obvious things you saw?

Are these real?
2u903zs.gif

Back
Top Bottom