Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

What yall think is a good price for a size 13? Dude offered me $250 I turned him down he said I was stupid nobody would pay over $225 for them. Yea I know that's not true but just want opinions

Why does everyone think I am legit checking something after I bought it?  I would have to be pretty stupid to buy something and then ask for a legit check after the fact no?  I assumed these were pretty fake but it pays to get other opinions so I posted some pics that someone sent me.

Why does everyone think I am legit checking something after I bought it?  I would have to be pretty stupid to buy something and then ask for a legit check after the fact no?  I assumed these were pretty fake but it pays to get other opinions so I posted some pics that someone sent me.

shoedullard - even having to ask about this pair in the manner you did puts your intelligence in question, therefore it is reasonable for one to think you also already bought them

Last edited:
shoedullard - even having to ask about this pair in the manner you did puts your intelligence in question, therefore it is reasonable for one to think you also already bought them
I didn't have to ask, I just wanted other opinions besides my own.  That is the intelligent thing to do.  But you certainly look foolish trolling me after I already explained this.

get your fakes out of here

you should edit your post & delete the pics

you post fakes, get called out - & someone else is the troll? please stop posting

Hey NT! I'm interested in pulling the trigger on this pair. To me it looks legit but wanted to see if a few of you guys agree. Thanks in advance!

How do these fit compared to other shoes? Im normally a size 8uk but found a pair that are 7.5uk. my size 8 shoes are normally a little loose.

haha thanks. I didn't even think about it, just responded to that post.
laugh.gif
All good, i wasn't trying to be a smart *** but just bored at work lol.

Back
Top Bottom