Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Retro 88's with the NA on back are invaluable, as I would never sell those unless I absolutely have no choice.

Now the white Cements are sellable, but not the 88's.

Last edited:
Retro 88's with the NA on back are invaluable, as I would never sell those unless I absolutely have no choice.

Now the white Cements are sellable, but not the 88's.
Meh. I have no attachment to this shoe really but I can certainly tell why it means a lot to many

Its crazy how most of the pairs out there are grey market
It's keeping prices down tho. So there's one positive if you are looking for a pair.

The shoe game is and has been a JOKE for a while now. Im trying to get rid of some pairs to purchase Items I truly need. Im not the type to keep DS pairs, I wear all my shoes.

For some reason, I never built up any guts to wear these. I have the 2011 version and they do just fine.

It's keeping prices down tho. So there's one positive if you are looking for a pair.

Yep, too bad it didn't happen with royals and black and reds.

But It makes it hard to find a legit pair, especially at this point.

I've seen celebs with GM's

Last edited:
I can't find my size anywhere for a decent price. Was really looking for $320 or so, but prices seem to be going up.

Going to probably give up soon.

Wow I didn't know the demand were so high for these. I sold my pair for only $260 a couple months back. The messed up thing is I bought my pair directly from ndc gave the dude the receipt that came with my order and he claimed the pair I sold him were fakes. Smh, dude is an idiot

Yep, too bad it didn't happen with royals and black and reds.

But It makes it hard to find a legit pair, especially at this point.

I've seen celebs with GM's

I also wonder if the fact that the WCs were released like a year and a half earlier is also keeping down prices. Royals and Breds done right were 11 years before the 2013 release. DS WCs with the Jumpmans arent too much cheaper. Something like $50 less

Celebs used to rock outright fakes back in the day. Fab and Big Boi got flamed for it. Nowadays GM pairs look so identical. I saw this pic of the left and right shoe side by side on the Black Grapes. Couldnt tell the difference. People were pointing out differences but I was convinced they were just saying gibberish to sound in the know. If the difference was that hard to spot on a side by side comparison im sure a lot of people have GMs without even realizing it.

GM manufacturers stepped their game up when customer awareness got so high.

Last edited:
My '11 WC's were like a half size too big.

The 88's (at least my pair) have a more tts feel like the '06 III's.

I also wonder if the fact that the WCs were released like a year and a half earlier is also keeping down prices. Royals and Breds done right were 11 years before the 2013 release. DS WCs with the Jumpmans arent too much cheaper. Something like $50 less

Celebs used to rock outright fakes back in the day. Fab and Big Boi got flamed for it. Nowadays GM pairs look so identical. I saw this pic of the left and right shoe side by side on the Black Grapes. Couldnt tell the difference. People were pointing out differences but I was convinced they were just saying gibberish to sound in the know. If the difference was that hard to spot on a side by side comparison im sure a lot of people have GMs without even realizing it.

GM manufacturers stepped their game up when customer awareness got so high.

A lot of this has to do with lack of JB quality too. They go hand in hand.

Last edited:
My pair of 88 Cements, I don't like that lop sided elephant stitching on my pair

The shoe looks so crooked for a retail pair.  It's like it has Bells Palsy, it just slants downwards.

Last edited:
I remember when these shoes came out.

Pairs looked like they was thrown together. This was a rush job type shoe.

Still a great shoe.

Back
Top Bottom