Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

People say I am being nitpicky but look at this scratch

Also the tumbled leather is not applied evenly. I thought it was a precrease on the toebox at first. I didnt mind that one tho
my pair had a smaller but much deeper scratch when I bought them during the original release, was i annoyed yes, but i was just happy to have them. 

Some pairs had one pebbled leather shoe and the other smooth leather feom shoes I seen. My pair from fnl had different elephant print.

wow guys its really time to go hard on the frenchie cuz i dont even see the difference...wow......shame on me 

im maybe too high

ok happy camper my 2 pairs got that pointy A and everything so ty everyone for pointing me

fwiw call me crazy if u want (lol @ the french dude) but one of those pair come from mentalsK last year

just saying 

FAKE item of these are all over the place,,,so be very careful fellows spending your $$ to a FAKE pair

Last edited:
Is it me or does that tongue look choppy? Did you buy these from retailer or reseller?
These are straight from NDC.

But they weren't from the original February drop. It's from the re-drop a few months later when they set a date sometime in May.

So what I'm thinking is, how would Nike know if they got a fake pair sent back to them, or Right side real, left side fake? I haven't worn them yet because I just feel awkward wearing these and it's so noticeable.  Especially On Feet, and you look at it, it slants downwards. The left side.

Thoughts??

Last edited:

But they weren't from the original February drop. It's from the re-drop a few months later when they set a date sometime in May.

So what I'm thinking is, how would Nike know if they got a fake pair sent back to them, or Right side real, left side fake? I haven't worn them yet because I just feel awkward wearing these and it's so noticeable.  Especially On Feet, and you look at it, it slants downwards. The left side.

Thoughts??

View media item 1087533
View media item 1087535

If they are from NDC you're good. I've never in all my years of buying shoes heard anyone get a fake from NDC. I see the slant you are talking about. That can be JB quality control, which we all know it's been is poor.

If you have any doubts about the legitimacy, you can always do a legit check.

Thoughts??

View media item 1087533
View media item 1087535
If we can't buy from NDC anymore without having peace of mind, who can we trust? Shoes look on point to me. It's quite common for the eprints to differ from one shoe to the other in a pair. Everything else on the shoes is on point as well. Wouldn't hurt to post these up in the JB legit check section tho, even if it's just for a reference.

Last edited:
I have always wondered with how good fake and GM pairs are, especially GM, if people have bought a GM pair and a real pair and then put the GM pair in the real box and returned it. That pair would likely end up in a restock. I doubt the person handling the returns is an expert. He is just doing his job. "This seem legit to me" then stocks em on shelves for later.

I have always wondered with how good fake and GM pairs are, especially GM, if people have bought a GM pair and a real pair and then put the GM pair in the real box and returned it. That pair would likely end up in a restock. I doubt the person handling the returns is an expert. He is just doing his job. "This seem legit to me" then stocks em on shelves for later.
GM and fake are the same thing. They're both 100% fake. There are jus some bootlegs that are better than others, but they're all still equally fake. And there's more to a show than just how it looks on the outside.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom