Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I thought that was pics of a new retro had me almost pass out
laugh.gif
i would tooo

Is $500 PayPal invoiced for A DS pair of size 13 AJ3 '88 a fair deal?
Its fair.  Thats the market price for these shoes right now.  I would try to talk him down lower.   I sold my DS pair a year ago for 450 locally.  I recently bought a VNDS pair for 315 shipped pp inv.

Just landed a VVVNDS pair of these for $230 CDN shipped. Will be posting to L/C them once I get them, but his pics looked legit. He even has the Footlocker receipt. Dope as they are, I'll probably try to trade/sell them locally and get some heat.

Just landed a VVVNDS pair of these for $230 CDN shipped. Will be posting to L/C them once I get them, but his pics looked legit. He even has the Footlocker receipt. Dope as they are, I'll probably try to trade/sell them locally and get some heat.
Receipt doesn't mean anything. It can be a fake one or it could be a legit one but with a fake pair

Receipt doesn't mean anything. It can be a fake one or it could be a legit one but with a fake pair
exactly, its the easiest thing to replicate too. Don't know why ppl ask for it as often as they do. For j's I kinda understand but when cats start asking for sauconys I get tight :lol:

That's good to know, though judging by the pics I'm pretty confident they're the real deal. Paid through PayPal so I'm good even if they are fake, but I hope not, that price is killer.

Is $500 PayPal invoiced for A DS pair of size 13 AJ3 '88 a fair deal?

Its fair.  Thats the market price for these shoes right now.  I would try to talk him down lower.   I sold my DS pair a year ago for 450 locally.  I recently bought a VNDS pair for 315 shipped pp inv.
When I ALMOST sold my DS pair, I was asking $375, right after they released. I quickly came to my senses and realized not to sell because this would never happen again (nike air) for a long time.

I'd say fair is $400. Talk the person down. I even almost feel that's too much cause it will eventually crack. 

been rocking my 1st pair since release. 2nd pair will stay on ice til the 1st pair is beat (which i rarely wear), but i probably should rock the ds pair around the house on the carpet from time to time to keep them straight. this is something i never remember to do.

I tell yall what ....its gonna insane when/if the Black Cement 88's drop, im talkin straight pandemonium.

Im not trying to be a "kill joy" but im local in Toronto, You don't even wanna know how many pairs I saw from pics that looked legit and when I saw them in person a few were noticeable right away but one pair almost had me convinced and payed the dude. only thing I noticed how the white wasn't white. it was a cool white not a warm white colour to the leather. hard to explain. I wasn't gonna take a chance and passed they were $450. I started bringing my second pair to all my meetups after that experience.

Good luck.

I tell yall what ....its gonna insane when/if the Black Cement 88's drop, im talkin straight pandemonium.
Give me like 3-4 pairs and  ill stop buying shoes... infrareds out again this year then BC3 NA im set for life
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom