Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Im not trying to be a "kill joy" but im local in Toronto, You don't even wanna know how many pairs I saw from pics that looked legit and when I saw them in person a few were noticeable right away but one pair almost had me convinced and payed the dude. only thing I noticed how the white wasn't white. it was a cool white not a warm white colour to the leather. hard to explain. I wasn't gonna take a chance and passed they were $450. I started bringing my second pair to all my meetups after that experience.

Good luck.
Yeah, I'm not getting my hopes up too much until I see them in person. For the price I wasn't going to spend a ton of time thinking about it and let them be snatched up by someone else. If they turn out to be fake I'm still Paypal-protected, so no real harm if that's the case. Still, I really, really hope they're legit. I was thinking about flipping them, but they may instead be going in a display case with some game-worn Jordan shorts I've got (again, provided that they're legit).

Lil Grimey Bro in law stole my 2011's made mother in law give me $300 put $50 to it and was able to score a ds size 10. ( after watching all youtube real vs fake video and listening to you guys i'm confident i have a real pair lol)

krappy ipone pics
Ummm hate to break it to you but these dont look legit. NA tabs should be as white as shoe or whiter. Stiching by 3 red bottom lace holes is too close to bottom of holes.

Ummm hate to break it to you but these dont look legit. NA tabs should be as white as shoe or whiter. Stiching by 3 red bottom lace holes is too close to bottom of holes.

Everyone is an expert haha, pics are beyond krappy via iphone, tabs are just as white as shoe... but... Thanx for the "Help" i'll take better pics

I Just Bought this pair off eBay but they are on the way. I'm sure they are legit, but with all this talk I want a second opinion. 

I never really look at his pics that closely but yes i agree with you. I know someone said just as long as his holes line up... but that stiching though....

Here are mine. All 3 pairs of mine look exactly the same.

View media item 1451965View media item 1451968View media item 1451969View media item 1451970View media item 1451971
Two pairs from the one and only HOH in Toronto at that time and third pair took me over a year to find a pair that match my first two. Hope this helps.

** Gonna UNDS my 2003 pair first before i cant wear them anymore...

Last edited:
Until I see more pics of hammercharge hammercharge shoes are legit. One stitching issue and the rest of the shoe is ruled out as fake, c'mon. NA tabs can be yellowed if the previous owner didn't take care of the shoes left them out of the box on a shelf or something and exposed to sunlight. It' been 2 years since they released. My 2011 a year ago were already showing signs of yellowing.

Until I see more pics of @HAMMERCHARGE shoes are legit. One stitching issue and the rest of the shoe is ruled out as fake, c'mon. NA tabs can be yellowed if the previous owner didn't take care of the shoes left them out of the box on a shelf or something and exposed to sunlight. It' been 2 years since they released. My 2011 a year ago were already showing signs of yellowing.
I see your claiming these are 100% legit. Do you own a pair to compare to? If so where did you get this pair from?

Its really hard to accept that you copped a fake pair after droppin $$$.....

I would rather tell a fellow sneakerhead the truth than lie and let them go out and get called out for rocking fake kicks somewhere...

To the mods sorry for turning this into a legit check thread. 

I see your claiming these are 100% legit. Do you own a pair to compare to? If so where did you get this pair from?

Its really hard to accept that you copped a fake pair after droppin $$$.....

I would rather tell a fellow sneakerhead the truth than lie and let them go out and get called out for rocking fake kicks somewhere...

To the mods sorry for turning this into a legit check thread. 

I'm not claiming 100% legit until I see more pics, but I'm not gonna go all out and call them fakes. I own (2) pairs myself, not sure why that matters. I didn't get the pair from anywhere because the photos/shoe isn't mine. If you are asking where I got my personal pairs from they were from FNL and NDC.

I didn't cop anything again the shoes in question aren't mine. Just trying to help out an OG member.

Please point out another part of the shoe that is blatantly fake. Do you see widows peak? I don't. Does this pair have mismatched elephant print like legit pairs? Yes. Eyelets line up? Yes. I can't see the front of the shoe or tongue (choppy tongue is dead giveaway) to be 100% sure, but no other part of the shoe screams fake.

I do legit checks all the time for people (betta ask somebody) and have no problem telling someone their shoes are fake, but you're basing your judgement on a part of the stitching alone...oh wait yellowing heel tabs too. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom