Official Air Jordan Countdown Pack Summary Post!!

11/12 7/16 10/13 6/17 4/19 3/20 5/18 9/14 8/15 2/21 1/22 in that order. I copped the 11/12, 7/16/ 10/13 4/19 i wouldnt mind having the6's and the 3's

for me, the V/XVIII is tops. AJ V's are my all time favorites.

1) V/XVIII

2) VII/XVI

3) III/XX

4) IV/XIX

5) X/XIII
--------------------------------------

Worst Pack:

VI/XVII

Nothing could make me buy a pack with the XVII in it, even the Carmine VI.

for me it was 11/12, only because it had been so long since i had some XI's, for me it wasnt the hype, its just my favorite shoe.

Originally Posted by drock2010

I think the 6/17 was pure hype

only because everyone is so crazy about the carmines

I dont see the big deal about them probably the least attractive of all the 6's
i feel ya. The XVIIs were one of the worst package shoes.You might not agree but i feel the same about the 11/12 to boring shoes. i know thehistory and i kno the mid 11s. SO WHAT.

I copped the 7/16. Best package imo.

White Shoe Black Shoe
Two Amazing Colorways

My individual shoe list is

I would have to say the 10/13 pack because both shoes quailty wise was the best IMO and two OG colorways. Then would be 7/16 both then 11/12. I also bought the3/20 pack and the 6/17 pack both both of those packs had a shoe I didn't really want so brought its rank down to me. I also copped the 15s for a 100 flat,I love em by the way. I know yah hate em ·•☆LL☆•·.

Id say the best were the 7/16 but didnt have the funds at the time to pick em up but I did manage to get the 10/13 and the 11/12

I find it refreshing that this thread wasn't filled with 5 pages of people saying the 11/12 pack was the best.

THE 11/12S ARE THE BEST PACK DUE TO THE SNEAKERS THAT CAME OUT IN THEM. TO ME THE 6/17'S WERE A GOOD PACK DUE TO THE FACT THE THE FINISH ON THE 6'SWERE SOO GOOD.

the 11/12's were probably the best, because they're both actually o.g. colours and were pretty true to the original shoes because there were originallyno visible nike signs on them etc. but my honorable mention goes to the 5/18 pack. 5's are my favorite for casual and the 18's are my favorite to playin. i'd say it's the most under rated pack.

taxi's are good. xi's could of been a lot better, Jb ruined the patent I fell in love with on the og's, but because I feel they are 2 sneakers Ican wear I will say the 11/12 the best.

Best sneaker to me is the XIII. The X I can't see myself wearing though.

the best pack of shoes to come out this year was.. the 3 colorways of the xx3s in the ''Black Friday'' pack lol

Back
Top Bottom