Official Air Jordan Countdown Pack Summary Post!!

IMO,IMO

7/16>10/13>11/12>6/17>9/14

Some of you may be shocked by my 9/14 pick..I choose those because the quality on MY pair is perfect to the T

6/17 #4 because the 17s are uncomfortable and have bad quality (but I still think these are better then the OG black/silver 17s)

11/12 - Pure hypeeee
6/17 - The best 2 pairs of shoes released together...
4 - My favorite shoe released out of all the packs!

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

11/12 no hype, they are two classic js.

which is what brought out the hype...and yes they are classics but not the best jays to come out IMO but definitely in top 5
nerd.gif

Yup HYPE DEFINETLY. Also Because everybody was CRAZY about the XI's, Quality wise i thinkthey did a poor job on it..i like the Taxi's better..seems Like JB did a better Job on the CDP VIII's than the XI's. IMO.
tired.gif

1st Vote: 6/17 - 17s is Clean!
smokin.gif

7/16 - both Fresh!
smokin.gif

2nd Vote: 10/13 - Just Nice
smokin.gif

The question asks for strictly the best packs...not the best shoe. Anyways...

X/XIII
VII/XVI
XI/XII
V/XVIII

Honorable mention to the:

VI/XVII pack (VI's are dope and the XVII's IMO are remarkably comfortable once you wear them in)
IX/XIV pack (I love the IX's..always wanted a pair..now I own 2. The XIV's are decent..definitely not my favorite model though)

10/13 because both shoe has good material and are very decent

11/12 becuase 12 is my favorite J, JB totally killed the 11s

11/12
10/13
7/16 because the 16's are a solid pair for playin ball
i personally wish the 20's and 19's weren't so ugly because i really like the III's and the IV's

11/12 and 6/17 which i unfortunately didnt get to cop

btw im not hypebeast and ppl hatin need to realize that some people actually like the 11 12 and carmine 6 and arent just gettin them because of hype

sometimes it comes down to an OPINION and not hype, think about that lol

my favs in this order:

21/2
mad.gif
that i overestimated that pack. i was on vaca in boise and figuredthe pk would still be at stores the following monday. WRONG.
15/8 those XV's are SICK.
16/7 XVI's... nuff said.

I see everyone is discussing what's been the best pack this year, how about what's been the best sneaker period out of the CDPs. For me I would have tosay the Carmines.

i think its a tie between the carmines and the 11s both fire and a good idea to bring back out

Imma say the 13's, the carmines are a close second tho. I only own a few of the cdp shoes so ya those 2.

I wanted to say the 11's but they could of and should of did the spacejams. And as far as the 13's the BREDS would of done me justice....these are justmy personal opinions.

The 6s and 13s are my fav which makes them the best imo...

I like a few others but I cant just choose 1...

12's***
13's
9's
7's**
3's
11's***
6's**
8's
16's**
17's**
4's*
5's
10's*
1's
2's
14's
18's
15's*
19's*
22's*
20's
21's

that's how I rank them in order of how I wanted them.

*- haven't really seen in person
**- had but sold(money offers were better than having them for me, miss them though)
***- still have

Nothing comes close....

xavssz.jpg

The Hares? Eh. The 4s? Horrible. The 3s? Not bad but not great. The 11s? Horrific. 12s? Flimsy but up there.

Back
Top Bottom