Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A lot of people did win. These were mass produced. I won 4 out 6.[emoji]128520[/emoji] Lbs. I bet my bottom dollar when the columbias drop they won't be this easy to obtain. [emoji]128548[/emoji]

u got to spend money with those wc# tho.....usually the bigger spenders get picked.....
I highly doubt that's the process. The last time I used Finishline for a release that I can remember was for the Raptor 7s last year. I might have purchased from them 1 or 2 more times after but that's about it

u got to spend money with those wc# tho.....usually the bigger spenders get picked.....

I highly doubt that's the process. The last time I used Finishline for a release that I can remember was for the Raptor 7s last year. I might have purchased from them 1 or 2 more times after but that's about it

It's definitely not the process. I've spent thousands at Finishline and not get picked. My fiancé has spent like $5 ever and got picked.

It's definitely not the process. I've spent thousands at Finishline and not get picked. My fiancé has spent like $5 ever and got picked.
Exactly...I don't even shop @ Finishline like that and I damn sho' don't use my WC card whenever I do

A lot of people did win. These were mass produced. I won 4 out 6.[emoji]128520[/emoji] Lbs. I bet my bottom dollar when the columbias drop they won't be this easy to obtain. [emoji]128548[/emoji]
No XI is ever limited. They're just highly sought after which is why they're hard to get.

Someone posted in here earlier today that production is like 750k which is more than the black red xis from last year.

Man, that is quite a lot for a cw that didn't seem to have much hype at first. Just glad to grab em at retail, wasn't going to pay over for these..

True. The 2 accts I used to sign up I signed up for online the day of and won both.

Really wonder how some of you are able to go to your local Champs or FNL, ask about the amount of product, and get actual answers. I went and asked for the Steel X's, and I went to ask for the Taxi's and the Gamma's today, and both people I talked to at each store said they weren't allowed to give out that information. 
mean.gif
 Can't even give me a hint as to how many, as if i'm gonna roll up with a crew of people to fill every shoe and rob the place.

Really wonder how some of you are able to go to your local Champs or FNL, ask about the amount of product, and get actual answers. I went and asked for the Steel X's, and I went to ask for the Taxi's and the Gamma's today, and both people I talked to at each store said they weren't allowed to give out that information. 
mean.gif
 Can't even give me a hint as to how many, as if i'm gonna roll up with a crew of people to fill every shoe and rob the place.
company policy. If you chop it up enough they'll tell you.

Anyone else get the 2nd email yet?Yesterday  it said shortly I'll receive my ticket in another email...

Nope, still nothing. You might want to double check your email though, since some people were saying their RSVPs didn't go through.

Nope, still nothing. You might want to double check your email though, since some people were saying their RSVPs didn't go through.
I just checked again and clicked the rsvp link in my email again to make sure, it brought me to a link saying you're all set, your spot has been reserved. Showed a picture of a ticket with my name size and location and also said you'll be receiving another email shortly with your ticket and to make sure you bring that with you.

I just checked again and clicked the rsvp link in my email again to make sure, it brought me to a link saying you're all set, your spot has been reserved. Showed a picture of a ticket with my name size and location and also said you'll be receiving another email shortly with your ticket and to make sure you bring that with you.
I'm in the same boat you would think we would have it by now but nope...

Really wonder how some of you are able to go to your local Champs or FNL, ask about the amount of product, and get actual answers. I went and asked for the Steel X's, and I went to ask for the Taxi's and the Gamma's today, and both people I talked to at each store said they weren't allowed to give out that information. :smh:  Can't even give me a hint as to how many, as if i'm gonna roll up with a crew of people to fill every shoe and rob the place.
Jb/company policy. As mentioned, if you are regular who spends money (and not just on jordans) they will feel comfortable talking to you. Especially if you know your stuff

Not sure if it was updated or not but like 3 days ago I checked on nike insider and it said the gammas 11 were gonna be a 'limit 2' per person shoe online, I assume that means there is gonna be a ton in stock. Hoping to cop 2 pairs easily.

Last edited:
Can't wait to cop and add to my collection. I still think the gamma 12s are harder tho. I'll really be able to tell once I see both in person.

I mean, quality was like an another recent 11 honestly.
What caught me off guard was this silk like sock lining.
I thought it was a nice touch.
The sole doesn't appear to be vulnerable to yellowing.
Shoe box, double tissue paper, shoe trees all on point.

Back
Top Bottom