Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey guys I'm fairly new to NT and I was just wondering if anyone can help me answer a few questions? 

1. I plan to purchase the gammas online but does anyone have tips on what site and any pointers to buy them from?

2.  I've tried to buy retros online in the past (from footlocker, finishline etc), however, it has the constant refresh page thingy, which always entails me in not getting to purchase the shoe. 

3. I've never tried to purchase these releases on NDC..is it about being sharp on the dot when it releases online? Or is it virtually waiting? 

Any answers or suggestions will be greatly appreciated! Thank you! 

Hey guys I'm fairly new to NT and I was just wondering if anyone can help me answer a few questions? 

1. I plan to purchase the gammas online but does anyone have tips on what site and any pointers to buy them from?
2.  I've tried to buy retros online in the past (from footlocker, finishline etc), however, it has the constant refresh page thingy, which always entails me in not getting to purchase the shoe. 
3. I've never tried to purchase these releases on NDC..is it about being sharp on the dot when it releases online? Or is it virtually waiting? 

I was also curious if you don't click the twitter link and just go right on NDC are the shoes on the front page or do you have to type something in to search

I was also curious if you don't click the twitter link and just go right on NDC are the shoes on the front page or do you have to type something in to search
If the release is twitter link only (TLO) the only way to buy the shoes is by clicking the link they post. If it isn't TLO you can find them on the site.

You are right about FTL you just keep clicking and you may get lucky and get a pair, on there when you get them in your cart they give you a timer telling you how long you have to wait before you can pay for them.

As for NDC, just click the twitter link and definitely be ready at your computer about 15 minutes before they release, also here is a link to Nike tips

http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/36141/p/3897

Last edited:
If the release is twitter link only (TLO) the only way to buy the shoes is by clicking the link they post. If it isn't TLO you can find them on the site.

Thanks I understand the tlo procedure but I meannif yu go on NDC without the link at time of release what do you type in to search for em

1. Pretty much all the major retailer's sites are getting them online (Footlocker, Finish Line, Foot Action, Eastbay, Champs, NDC etc. Pick your poison.)

2. Online tips: Be familiar with the website you are going to use (know the layout, where the add to cart button pops up, where you have to select your shoe size on NDC that sort of thing), with NDC some releases are twitter link only. Follow their twitter and refresh the page before they release (8am eastern, 5 am western) link should pop up eventually sometimes on the dot, sometimes a few moments after the clock hits 8:00 or whatever time zone you're in. If the release isn't twitter link only you can refresh the new release page on NDC or type in the style and color code in the search bar. For other websites just keep smashing the add to cart button until, hopefully, they get added to your cart. I've only had luck with NDC so I don't have many pointers for Eastbay and other sites like it. Most people seem to get through with some patience and luck.  

3. My last tip is to just keep up with the thread, there is alot of useful info in here that gets posted, it's just a matter of reading.  Good luck, hopefully I helped a little and you get pair. 

1. Pretty much all the major retailer's sites are getting them online (Footlocker, Finish Line, Foot Action, Eastbay, Champs, NDC etc. Pick your poison.)
2. Online tips: Be familiar with the website you are going to use (know the layout, where the add to cart button pops up, where you have to select your shoe size on NDC that sort of thing), with NDC some releases are twitter link only. Follow their twitter and refresh the page before they release (8am eastern, 5 am western) link should pop up eventually sometimes on the dot, sometimes a few moments after the clock hits 8:00 or whatever time zone you're in. If the release isn't twitter link only you can refresh the new release page on NDC or type in the style and color code in the search bar. For other websites just keep smashing the add to cart button until, hopefully, they get added to your cart. I've only had luck with NDC so I don't have many pointers for Eastbay and other sites like it. Most people seem to get through with some patience and luck.  
3. My last tip is to just keep up with the thread, there is alot of useful info in here that gets posted, it's just a matter of reading. Good luck, hopefully I helped a little and you get pair. 

How do you find out style codes color codes

Hey guys I've never doubled up on a shoe before but since I won two pairs in the FNL draft...I've been thinking about it so I was just curious as to who's gonna double up on these and why? Just thought I'd ask

thanks so much for all the responses! I'm assuming theres more chances of getting it on NDC than other sites like FTL or FL? I've never tried to purchase on NDC..It sells out THAT fast? as in under a minute or so? 

Might pull a few raffles and try to grab a pair online. This cw is destined to be customized into Blackouts. Hope they aren't too much of a hassle to cop like the previous XI releases.

If you need to ask why you should purchase two pairs then you probably shouldn't.
I'm not asking why I should purchase two pairs I've personally been thinking about doubling up because I happen to like this cw more than the playoffs(I know I'm the minority with that choice but oh well)...what I was trying to say is by this not being an OG cw and with lots of people saying that they are still unsure about them is there anyone else that may be thinking of doubling up like myself if so why..I was just bored at work and thought I would ask sorry for the long post.

I finally saw these in person... Beautys I know it's a new color but that black mid sole is fire.

I mean, quality was like an another recent 11 honestly.
What caught me off guard was this silk like sock lining.
I thought it was a nice touch.
The sole doesn't appear to be vulnerable to yellowing.
Shoe box, double tissue paper, shoe trees all on point.

Great :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom