Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I can only imagine the line at Nordstrom for these. Kids in PJs and sweats lined up for shoes, while indirectly scaring the women who come in to shop for luxury purses.
I'm actually shocked. More people know about going to Nordstrom than I thought.

**** I just figured it out 5 minutes ago. Does Nordstrom be packed with releases for Jays?
People have been reporting that their Nordstrom has been getting hundreds of calls. The 3 Nordstrom in my area carrying these will only have 18 pairs, one of which is the flagship store, just to give an idea.

Anyone in the vegas area know any spots I might be able to get these 11's. Thanks in advanced

This late in the week I would try the Niketown LV twitter rsvp. They will send the tweet sometime tomorrow. It's usually after 3pm pacific time when they send the tweet but with this release you never know.

If you miss out on the rsvp you can try to get unclaimed pairs on release day. I would say that would be your last option if you stike out online and everything.

I'm pretty sure the footlockers in town have already done tickets/raffles but it doesn't hurt to call and ask.

Also call up Shiekhs, Shoe Palace, and Robert Wayne and see if they are receiving any pairs.

I got the infants, already. The adult be in by Saturday and trying to get my hands on the toddlers right now for my boy

Good luck too all the fam its gonna be rough this week blessed too have a pair locked down .. even if yall fail they're most likely gonna have a restock so keep that in mind so think before buying from a *** *** reseller

Are you supposed to get a confirmation email from shieks stating u joined a raffle? Because I didn't

Are you supposed to get a confirmation email from shieks stating u joined a raffle? Because I didn't
nope, i didn't get anything either. i think you only get it when you actually win. other than that you get nothing if you don't win anything.

just got an offer for a size 9.5, i'm a sz 9 but i heard this ran kinda tight (thats what she said) for 300.

originally i need to pay 20 dollars for a guarantee ticket from fnl so its kinda like 80 additional dollars after tax...

im really thinking about it... should i?

Back
Top Bottom