Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SF Bay Area peeps: Insider info. I have a friend in the inside who told me that the Nordstrom in Serramonte have about several hundreds that just arrived this evening. They expect a huge crowd tho, but they should have enough for everyone who get there early. 

There's a reason the term "hustle" is used - it's not exactly an honest way of living. If a reseller put half as much effort into finding a job/working at their real job, they wouldn't have to resell in the first place. There's more satisfaction to a career than just earning a paycheck.

/end rant because no one cares. Hope everyone gets their pairs of gammas safely.

They will be easy to get, as long as you try.

Just ONE mall around here will have 700-800 pairs.

Someone is going to learn a VALUABLE lesson about authentic vs fake on ebay. I watched an auction that ended for "Nike Air Jordan 11 Retro Gamma Blue sz 13 (REPS)" after 17 bids at $295.00 last night. I even wrote the seller to ensure what "REPS" meant and it is exactly what you think. People have to read and do the research on their ebay purchases, smh. I reported the seller, but he will probably still get paid. Disgusting :smh:

Hope the winner wasn't someone's mother trying to do right by her child for Christmas.

Can someone explain why my champs would rather have every single person who signed up for a raffle drawing to call their store in order to find out if your name was drawn or not? I know that was over 100+ that entered the raffle there. I called them and it took over 20min to get through because the lines was busy. In the past, they called you if you won the raffle. To me, the latter sounds so much more efficient.

For those asking in the thread. The cutoff to enter the Shiekh raffle will be tomorrow night at 9:00 and then winners will be notified by email on Friday morning early afternoon. That was the timeline I was given by a manager today.

SF Bay Area peeps: Insider info. I have a friend in the inside who told me that the Nordstrom in Serramonte have about several hundreds that just arrived this evening. They expect a huge crowd tho, but they should have enough for everyone who get there early. 

Someone thumbs up this man! Using his first post to drop a bomb. SEVERAL HUNDREDS. Grain of salt on the info, but I may be tempted to swing by sometime in the morning.

your friend is obviously lying. there's no nordstrom at serramonte :rofl:

A few people mentioned that they had to call CHAMPS to see if they won. Is this true for all of them? Has anyone heard this in the Bay Area?

Last edited:
Anyone got a call from any stores from Newpark Mall Bay Area?

The raffles there is ridiculous... Their doing 1 raffle ticket for the whole mall instead of a ticket per store that's releasing them.

Last edited:
Do you know the gs raffle numbers ? For the gamma11s. Out in the Bay Area antioch, ca or concord, ca ?

I had 3 tickets every shoe store in 3 different malls and only 1 call so far, wow last year i had 3, does anyone know if this meant more people than last year went for this shoe?

I had 3 tickets every shoe store in 3 different malls and only 1 call so far, wow last year i had 3, does anyone know if this meant more people than last year went for this shoe?
means you didn't win every raffle :lol: could be due to more entrants or u just lost plain and simple

dont think he calling you out fam

think he was showing the poll

could be wrong 
nerd.gif

dont think he calling you out fam

think he was showing the poll

could be wrong :nerd:
I'm not sure cuz that poll looks about the same. 43% then compared to 48% of ppl who want to cop.
Weird........... :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom