Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So how do people add to cart on JJ ?lol it was my first time trying and it would just "unhighlight" the add to cart?

Even tho i got 2 pairs on smash for tomorrow i said i give a JJ a try if i didnt have pair secured i be salty af right now JJ just crushed my soul

JimmyJazz set to release Gamma XIs at midnight and the site was down immediately at midnight .. it's only going to get worse throughout the morning on all the other websites

Gotta love JJ. Got all the way through checkout and it says no longer available. See you all early tomorrow for the saltiness!

This was horrible 
mean.gif

Btw how did you guys add to cart? My phone and PC lock up after clicking add to cart, 

Can't be as many people trying for these (or maybe just not the "right" people are trying)... JJ usually doesn't have a ton of pairs regardless, yet I was able to get a couple orders through. Impossible for the truly limited releases... but should be tougher than it was for these. So I'm guessing just not as many people are going for these.

Im going to sleep see you guys in a a few hours damn it oing to be hella 

hard now trying to get 2 pairs I dont know if

FNL will let me buy 1 adult size and one big kids size that info will be appreciated 

if someone can tell me a honest answer 

JimmyJazz set to release Gamma XIs at midnight and the site was down immediately at midnight .. it's only going to get worse throughout the morning on all the other websites
most other websites have more than a hampster running an old IBM for a server

Last edited:
Welp I kind of just tried for funzies. Couldn't get through. How long are they held in the cart? Or they just sellout if you don't checkout fast enough?

Back
Top Bottom