Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i got 4 mens on jj, 2 seperate orders for 2 pairs each (billing/shipping different on both orders), wasnt able to score the gs i need.

wow checked jimmyjazz site just for the heck and it was literally down at 12:00 on the dot. glad I got a ticket for the morning, keep searching sneakerheads, hopefully you'll get lucky!

Was somewhat practice for the Bred 1s if JJ gets em, not really but whatever. Hope y'all enjoy these. I'm cool with my Jams but might scoop these, although different, still they're fairly similar to the Jams

got cart jacked right after i was doing paypal....weak!!!!! just had to confirm payment!!! dam it!!!!!

Really, I'm just mad that JJ doesn't do cash back on ALL releases anymore... used to be my favorite thing about them (plus no tax and low shipping... but now the shipping is also a few dollars more).

Was somewhat practice for the Bred 1s if JJ gets em, not really but whatever. Hope y'all enjoy these. I'm cool with my Jams but might scoop these, although different, still they're fairly similar to the Jams
how did practice go ?
laugh.gif

Did anybody elses local fnl said they only got pairs instore that was drafted? For the people that use hs Id my fnl said I couldnt only state id

how did practice go ?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Practice was good fam lol. Got 2 purrrrs in the cart but ended up waiting to long and they vanished. You ever get that feeling where you just add something to cart and you feel obliged to buy em? Just me? I was really like wanting to cop when I saw them there!

Back
Top Bottom