Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

You should've immediately checked the shoe and demand they give you another pair. Hope its not too late. 
they couldnt help me out anyways because they dont have anymore in stock. im really disappointed in nike's quality control. at least the carbon fiber isnt too noticeable when wearing. 

they couldnt help me out anyways because they dont have anymore in stock. im really disappointed in nike's quality control. at least the carbon fiber isnt too noticeable when wearing. 

That sucks even though you got them at retail. Reminds me of a few weeks of wear. Hope that is the only defect! Like you said, hardly noticeable and after you wear em a few times you won't be staring at the soles (I hope!) lol.

If someone is checking out the carbon fiber in-step on your shoes while you're wearing them either a. he likes you or B. you bout ta get robbed! LOL

your right. but i still want them to give me in store credit or something. because i dont think i can sell these if i try. people will think its fake because of the **** covered carbon fiber. im def not selling these but if i do

your right. but i still want them to give me in store credit or something. because i dont think i can sell these if i try. people will think its fake because of the **** covered carbon fiber. im def not selling these but if i do

take them to the store and ask for a discount. nothing wrong with trying. just keep the receipt and stuff if you ever try to sell. most people know JB does some cruddy QC from time to time. id rather my CF look a little messed up than have messed up patent leather or a broken jumpman like we've seen already.

Nike's been cutting corners on retro carbon fiber for years. Newer model shoes receive the good stuff, but hardly as much quality checking on Retros. Mine are similar to your first photo (gritty). You won't receive anything better than the fiber in your first photo.

be professional and ask to speak to the store manager. I don't think they can do too much. Maybe throw in some goodies like towel or a bag.

be professional and ask to speak to the store manager. I don't think they can do too much. Maybe throw in some goodies like towel or a bag.

it all depends on the store. I remember having my tongue on my cg 11s all folded where it said JUMPMAN JORDAN and getting 15% off I think. things have definitely changed since then but im thinking they may be able to do a little something for a faulty product.

Put a towel in HOT water and then start rubbing the area firmly but not too much until it goes away. I did it to my gammas toe box and it took most of it off
I tried this but it doesn't seem like it worked.

Here are photos of what I'm talkin' about hopefully it'll show in the pictures.

Am I nitpickin'?

Is that site Legit? They not charging me for shipping...

When filling out your information, what do I put in the SUFFIX box?

Your source must be very high up at Nike.

no it is not.

NTSF and HOH at Serramonte Mall did receive more pairs than the Black/Red XI and people still manage to miss their chance... how does that happen?
|I

I was in Los Angeles when they dropped. Stopped by NTLA on Sunday and picked up size 9.5 there, last one.
got a pair for my son and nephew as well. not that bad actually.

So I wore mine for the first time on Saturday night and the left shoe hurts my pinky toe pretty bad. I'm not the one to complain about fit and sizing cause for the most part I always wear a 12 in J's since HS. Not sure what to do about it. The only other shoe to do that was the Gym Red Spizike.

Any suggestions?

my black/red ones did that to me. i had to break them in. i guess on my 3rd wear my pinkie stopped hurting

I tried this but it doesn't seem like it worked.

Here are photos of what I'm talkin' about hopefully it'll show in the pictures.

View media item 717938
View media item 717945

Am I nitpickin'?
Nitpicking just a little lol. That glue that goes around the sole to the toe box is common. But on the left shoe if that's glue I'm surprised the trick didn't work. I had the same and the hot water took it off

Back
Top Bottom