[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]27/12/13[/TD]
[TD]AM[/TD]
[TD]DESPATCHED TOKENNEDY NEW YORK[/TD]
[TD]UNITED STATES OF AMERICA[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Word. Mine is received in Kennedy since the 26th. I hope these come in this week

Foot Asylum 

Estimated delivery times for overseas orders are between 3-7 working days, however, on occasion delays may occur that are out of our control, please wait until 10 working days before reporting a delayed delivery.

You guys need to give the EU sites a break and be thankful they let USA even orders, quit harassing them with tracking updates, ******g pathetic 

Does anybody else notice this? On the Gamma 11 for other uk sites, the size chart is translated different then foot asylum

FA says that my order has been shipped but never sent me a tracking #? I tried logging to my paypal to see if there's any tracking, and none? Anybody where it is? 
frown.gif

FA says that my order has been shipped but never sent me a tracking #? I tried logging to my paypal to see if there's any tracking, and none? Anybody where it is? :frown:

Unless you created an account when you purchased, the tracking is there. I emailed and asked for tracking instead

Foot Asylum 

Estimated delivery times for overseas orders are between 3-7 working days, however, on occasion delays may occur that are out of our control, please wait until 10 working days before reporting a delayed delivery.

You guys need to give the EU sites a break and be thankful they let USA even orders, quit harassing them with tracking updates, ******g pathetic 

seriously you whiners are going to ruin a good thing with your nonstop complaining and *****ing. I have two pairs on route from the uk myself. ...stop bothering these sites or they will all go the way of snipes and stop shipping to the crybaby Americans who cant wait a few weeks. Plus it is the holiday season, shipping will take longer...also fyi..it has only been 6 buisness days since they released.

Breaking news

My gamma 11 came home from foot asylum lol View media item 719696
Will let you guys know about the size difference lol ordered a uk 7 hoping it's a us 8

But other sites is a us 7.5 for a uk 7

Breaking news

My gamma 11 came home from foot asylum lol

Will let you guys know about the size difference lol ordered a uk 7 hoping it's a us 8

But other sites is a us 7.5 for a uk 7

That's begging to get jacked with the store/site logo all over the bag. Congrats

Back
Top Bottom