Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I had no idea it was a sponsor of the site.  Anybody buy from them?

Hell, I was traveling when these first released.  Halfheartedly tried on the phone, but we had miles to drive and getting home trumped, will always, shoes.  Besides, I was wishy-washy on it at the time.  If I missed out on retail, I missed out.

I had no idea it was a sponsor of the site.  Anybody buy from them?

Hell, I was traveling when these first released.  Halfheartedly tried on the phone, but we had miles to drive and getting home trumped, will always, shoes.  Besides, I was wishy-washy on it at the time.  If I missed out on retail, I missed out.

whoops. they aren't a sponsor. i was thinking of someone else. they do have an account on the site tho: http://niketalk.com/u/108644/shelflife-store

you can look at their posts.

AHH I missed out! Damn.. $270 including shipping is instacop for now.. it's really hard to find anything under $300. Size 9. I've seen $330-350 average. A lot of the cheaper prices I've seen look suspect/fake... 

Wondering if $270 is with any import tax.. Has anyone ordered from them before? Is there import tax when you collect it? 

AHH I missed out! Damn.. $270 including shipping is instacop for now.. it's really hard to find anything under $300. Size 9. I've seen $330-350 average. A lot of the cheaper prices I've seen look suspect/fake... 

Wondering if $270 is with any import tax.. Has anyone ordered from them before? Is there import tax when you collect it? 
Pretty sure there will be with its price unless they marked it as a gift

Last edited:
$185 plus lets say 6% tax to be fair. That would be $196 plus $20 for shipping. Were at $216. And 6% tax is actually pretty low. So that $196 could easily be higher. So i guess its safe to say retail is $195-215 roughly depending on tax and shipping.
ohwell.gif

I'm an 11.5 but for some reason the market is flooded with sizes other than 11.5

Especially size 11 and 10.5
im an 11.5 aswell... but copped a 11 of one of the previous restocks.. at first my pinky toe was killin me, after a few wears they fit perfectly and soo comfortable.  just unable to wear elite socks with them.. lol

anyone got the previous links for the gamma blues release? i wanna bookmark it just incase a restock happens

:lol: funny when people are relying on restocks to get shoes. Like it's a given they will be there.

Hey guys can I get a little hand here?

Do you guys know what eBay charges if you sell something like sneakers on there?

I see a buyer selling an 11.5 and I was going to hit him with the private e-mail to work out a deal outside ebay.

I just want to know the fees associated with ebay and paypal so I know how much to offer him.

Think of asking him hey can we do a meet up in NYC.

He wants $350 so if ebay charges 20% and then paypal another 5% and he wants $20 for shipping so maybe I can get him to sell to me for like $290 or something.

I tried googling the fees associated with ebay but most didn't have a clear response so maybe you guys in here can give me a helping hand.

i sold a pair of green glows for $270 and when the fees and everything was taken put it was like $255-$260. cant remember for sure.

eBay fees are 10%. Listing fees can be up to 1% depending on options. PayPal charges a standard 3% fee. You could probably offer 300.

eBay fees are 10%. Listing fees can be up to 1% depending on options. PayPal charges a standard 3% fee. You could probably offer 300.

This tho listing fees can be free. Most I pay is 30 cents to list.

laugh.gif
funny when people are relying on restocks to get shoes. Like it's a given they will be there.
The worst part is when people negotiate your price down using restock as an indicator.  "Hey, I need you to lower your price by $50 because the restock is scheduled to happen and these will be sold at MSRP".  Like, wth dude, not like it's guaranteed!  Even during scheduled releases people still fail at getting their pairs!

Back
Top Bottom