Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The worst part is when people negotiate your price down using restock as an indicator.  "Hey, I need you to lower your price by $50 because the restock is scheduled to happen and these will be sold at MSRP".  Like, wth dude, not like it's guaranteed!  Even during scheduled releases people still fail at getting their pairs!
This x100.

The worst part is when people negotiate your price down using restock as an indicator.  "Hey, I need you to lower your price by $50 because the restock is scheduled to happen and these will be sold at MSRP".  Like, wth dude, not like it's guaranteed!  Even during scheduled releases people still fail at getting their pairs!
This x100.

agreed. you have to admit tho.... the resell took a while to grow due to all of the people that missed out waiting to see if they would re-release like the black/reds.

i can't even count how many times dudes were confirming that these would rerelease. the arguments i got in to :smh:

agreed. you have to admit tho.... the resell took a while to grow due to all of the people that missed out waiting to see if they would re-release like the black/reds.

i can't even count how many times dudes were confirming that these would rerelease. the arguments i got in to :smh:
Lol I remember that. You even came at me once when I said there's a possibility of these restocking. I know how you feel about the R word

Lol I remember that. You even came at me once when I said there's a possibility of these restocking. I know how you feel about the R word

Social media and the immature just made things so bad. Not saying you, I'm saying the state of things now is just crazy. Dudes were rumoring the space jams were restocking when the concords popped back up on finishline.

Granted ndc did have a couple bred 11s in the spring restock this year

A person missing the super super release is probably gonna miss on the "restock." They aren't even significant anymore like they used to be.

Also the black red xis did not have the same age gap that the space jams had with the black red 2012 release.
Jams had been out for 3 years and dudes wanted to start a jams are restocking rumor. Plus shoes weren't restocking and the public relation games were going on like they do now.

Last edited:
Damn it bruhs...I fudged up :smh:

I half stepped and second guessed on that pair I told you guys about earlier and they were sold.

I went to send the message to the seller and noticed the kicks weren't there anymore but I still sent a meassage anyway.

Seller said they sold to some dude in NC :frown:

And they were $330 too

:smh:

So mad at myself

Hey guys can I get a little hand here?

Do you guys know what eBay charges if you sell something like sneakers on there?

I see a buyer selling an 11.5 and I was going to hit him with the private e-mail to work out a deal outside ebay.

I just want to know the fees associated with ebay and paypal so I know how much to offer him.

Think of asking him hey can we do a meet up in NYC.

He wants $350 so if ebay charges 20% and then paypal another 5% and he wants $20 for shipping so maybe I can get him to sell to me for like $290 or something.

I tried googling the fees associated with ebay but most didn't have a clear response so maybe you guys in here can give me a helping hand.
Ebay charges 10% and paypal charges 3% for a total of 13%. 

So if that guy sells on ebay for 350, he'll really get 304. If he wants to do paypal invoice, 315 = 305. And cash offer in person 305 and could potentially bring it down to 300 flat + no hassle of shipping. 

Both ebay and paypal chagres % fees respectively for the shipping charges (included in the TOTAL price). They do this so that people don't list items for $0.01 and charge $300 for shipping to avoid fees. 

Ebay charges 10% and paypal charges 3% for a total of 13%. 

So if that guy sells on ebay for 350, he'll really get 304. If he wants to do paypal invoice, 315 = 305. And cash offer in person 305 and could potentially bring it down to 300 flat + no hassle of shipping. 

Both ebay and paypal chagres % fees respectively for the shipping charges (included in the TOTAL price). They do this so that people don't list items for $0.01 and charge $300 for shipping to avoid fees. 
And don't forget that sellers ending auction early for a side/direct deal will still get owned on the final value fee, whatever the highest bid currently is.

And don't forget that sellers ending auction early for a side/direct deal will still get owned on the final value fee, whatever the highest bid currently is.
That only applies if it is an auction listing. If you have it set as a buy now and have MESSAGE FOR $250 in the title and then end the listings....EBAY Gets NOTHING. Well technically when you sell it directly through paypal they are still making money as they own paypal also.

Damn it bruhs...I fudged up :smh:

I half stepped and second guessed on that pair I told you guys about earlier and they were sold.

I went to send the message to the seller and noticed the kicks weren't there anymore but I still sent a meassage anyway.

Seller said they sold to some dude in NC :frown:

And they were $330 too

:smh:

So mad at myself

Check NT listings. I've seen pairs for around 300 shipped or a bit cheaper. Where do you live btw? I know there's been a pair sitting for quite a while near me for 325 obo.

That only applies if it is an auction listing. If you have it set as a buy now and have MESSAGE FOR $250 in the title and then end the listings....EBAY Gets NOTHING. Well technically when you sell it directly through paypal they are still making money as they own paypal also.
Yup, I had a dude cut his listing for a side deal.

And they do but 3% is way better than 13%!

I was about to wile out....Then I saw the total price.
I mean $266 aint that bad considering it is coming from South Africa ...most cats that didn't cop on RD paid over $300, fortuantely I got mine for retail. Im just wondering if that $266 include custom fees.
Forgot about customs..... I got mine for $260 though on Ebay.

But Customs is 50/50, but it would suck to get customs, that's $300 if not more... But that place legit?

I was about to wile out....Then I saw the total price.

I mean $266 aint that bad considering it is coming from South Africa ...most cats that didn't cop on RD paid over $300, fortuantely I got mine for retail. Im just wondering if that $266 include custom fees.
Forgot about customs..... I got mine for $260 though on Ebay.

But Customs is 50/50, but it would suck to get customs, that's $300 if not more... But that place legit?

Yea they legit, every relase when they sell out in the US, this is one of the sites they cop from. They also are selling these right now even tho they dont release til July 26th. They actually have a NT account and often post free shipping codes and such.

http://niketalk.com/t/587111/air-jordan-3lab5-metallic-releasing-fall-2014/200_100#post_20991511

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom