Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
people lost their minds over the gammas. i think they are cool but not better than the space jams and dam sure dont have anything on the grails being the red and blacks.

@knoc91  Gamma's are pretty nice in person. I don't think you'll ever see DS pairs of these south of $300, at least for legit pairs. So anything in the mid to high 200's would be a fair price IMO. Definitely $400 is too much. Plenty of legit sellers on eBay have them for less. 

Yeah even when I first saw it I thought so but really love the pair, definitely will a on the look out and if there any of those legit sellers you could tell me about is appreciate it too.

people lost their minds over the gammas. i think they are cool but not better than the space jams and dam sure dont have anything on the grails being the red and blacks.
I like Gammas more than Jams, but I do like the Jams, too. But I only like both because they're majorly Black with dope mixed in colors. BREDS only look good in pictures. I see them in person and they look like 6 Rings. Pass.

Wouldn't drop 400 on Jams unless I was making over $50k a year, though. One day.

^ haha I agree, love the space jams but the Gamma's to me look our of this world, the black on black with the blue sole just really stood out to me but I also agree about the 400 but idk the thirst is real.

I like Gammas more than Jams, but I do like the Jams, too. But I only like both because they're majorly Black with dope mixed in colors. BREDS only look good in pictures. I see them in person and they look like 6 Rings. Pass.

Wouldn't drop 400 on Jams unless I was making over $50k a year, though. One day.
i make 50k a year and there is no way in hell i would drop 400 on space jams.. 50k in the real world ain't **** lol... 150k and yeah i can see my self splurging on space jams 
laugh.gif

i make 50k a year and there is no way in hell i would drop 400 on space jams.. 50k in the real world ain't **** lol... 150k and yeah i can see my self splurging on space jams :lol:
Be a student living on your own in NYC, making my salary....***** you made it LOL. With 50k at least you can make it back easily! I buy a pair of kicks......I just bought a pair of kicks lol

I live in NYC and make more than 50K and that ain't **** honestly and with my girl together we make over 100K before taxes and it's still not enough.

My boy that lives in Cali makes close to 15K I think per month... after taxes too... and that's still not enough bruh but he spends money stupidly on the dumbest things.

Still on the hunt for the Gamma's in an 11.5 for a decent price and deadstock I see a couple on eBay but I'm iffy on pulling the trigger.

I wish I didn't half step with the dude from the Bronx and contacted him to do a deal outside of eBay but I did and he sold it :smh:

I live in NYC and make more than 50K and that ain't **** honestly and with my girl together we make over 100K before taxes and it's still not enough.

My boy that lives in Cali makes close to 15K I think per month... after taxes too... and that's still not enough bruh but he spends money stupidly on the dumbest things.

Still on the hunt for the Gamma's in an 11.5 for a decent price and deadstock I see a couple on eBay but I'm iffy on pulling the trigger.

I wish I didn't half step with the dude from the Bronx and contacted him to do a deal outside of eBay but I did and he sold it :smh:
Exactly so if that isn't enough imagine having my budget lmao...I don't even have a budget!

15k a month? Wtf does he do? Strip!?

And what you mean contacted him for a deal outside of EBay and he sold it?

Exactly so if that isn't enough imagine having my budget lmao...I don't even have a budget!

Local meet up I'm guessing right? And then the seller actually had someone scoop it online.

That happened to me before at least. Sucks when it does.

Local meet up I'm guessing right? And then the seller actually had someone scoop it online.

That happened to me before at least. Sucks when it does.
But if they agreed why didn't they take the posting down?

Man, the more I see these, the more they are growing on me. I found a dude on fleabay that has a pair in perfect condition other than a little creasing; he's asking $220 shipped. I have a DS pair but I kind of want to hold on to them for a bit and buy another pair to rock...I'm literally fighting the urge to not buy these.

I was kind of in the same boat but the all black with that blue sole is dope. Can wear them with anything and they look clean & simple.

Last edited:
Don't understand why SJs are going for so much. I bought my extra pair for $330 2 years ago and I rarely saw them for more than $350. $400? Really? For $50 more you might as well get a pair of 2000s.

Anyone else's Gammas accumulating scuff marks on the patent leather, and soles lightweight greening? Is there anything that can be done about those? :x I wear it once every other week on a night out. Of course I got my moneys worth so far, but now it's going to be retired for a while.

Last edited:
Anyone else's Gammas accumulating scuff marks on the patent leather, and soles lightweight greening? Is there anything that can be done about those? :x I wear it once every other week on a night out. Of course I got my moneys worth so far, but now it's going to be retired for a while.
Use mr clean magic eraser

Back
Top Bottom