Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
He dunked from half court. If that's not historic enough for ya, I don't know what is.
Oh ****....Flawless bruh!!!
roll.gif
laugh.gif

half court LMAO

i dont see them dropping gamma & space jams in the same season though.. or the same year..

the only time i got 2 different XIs together was at the FNL restock

Last edited:
I never understand why "more pics" can change whether someone likes sneakers or not. Why not just go with your instinct from the first time you see the pics and decide from there if you like the shoes or not?

With that said, I like these. Finally something new.

I never understand why "more pics" can change whether someone likes sneakers or not. Why not just go with your instinct from the first time you see the pics and decide from there if you like the shoes or not?

With that said, I like these. Finally something new.
You gotta know what you're giving an opinion on. That's why. Isn't that obvious? You can't say you hate cake if you never ate a slice.

I'm gunna try to grip em before all the flippers get their hands on them, but they look clean IMO.

But I agree, no QC was placed on this one lol

Yea these are weak they need to release the carolina and white 11's I WILL NOT ROCK THESE AT ALL mj c'mon bro these colors are just lame a lot of bull coming from mj lately

cant agree with you then.

quality of the XIs really went to crap after the DMPs.

the CDPs were crap so I agree with you on that but the Cool Greys and on were an improvement on the Space Jams. Better shape and better padding.

The CDPs were good when they first started. the X/XIII pack was on good then the VII/XVI were just fine. After that it was kind of hit or miss tho the I/XXII pack was cool quality wise. It just sucked. :lol:

Qualitywise, i agree that after the dmp 11 the quality went down. Most significant is the ridiculous low patentleather cut and the 23 peeling off on the cdp black/reds.
But i was even not satisfied with the dmp 11 because
They were the first 11 retro that had the jumpman on the left shoe facing backwards.

I would be willing to pay 200 bucks if the quality and details were identical to the og 11.
But definetly not like any 11 from the recent years.

Really feel like this is a sham... Keep that $200 in a safe place..they just might flip the script on us! (IM TRULY HOPING ANYWAY)

Too early for me to say yes or no to these. These definitely aren't worthy of being the marquee release of the year though, IMO.

Looking at these on a computer instead of an iPhone makes them look even better. I'm not nostalgic for the OG 11s so I'm not mad at this or any ther color ways for this shoe (like I am for the 3s and 4s). I'm assuming most people who hate this shoe are people who are attached to the OGs.

people are def going to change their mind about this shoe once we get closer to DEC.

Back
Top Bottom