• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Figging Nike!!

Tampa is pretty lost on this release. One mall wants to risk FCFS on Saturday.

The University decides to do tickets today. Get here at 7. They ain't letting people just line up in the garage. So all of us are in the outskirts parking lot. Something happened and everyone rushes for the building. Chaos ensues all because they didn't have an organized plan.

HOH Fayetteville was shut down. Couldn't control the waves of ignorance. So they're changing it to a raffle. Glad I camped for 10 hours.

You can sleep doodoo on an 11 and since it's the air Jordan 11, it's gone sell. Proven by the lines outside in snow flurries for raffle tickets smfh

These questions are really outrageous smh
mean.gif
yeah, it's a  forum people are gonna ask crazy questions.. we just gotta scroll past them or answer them 

Last edited:
Went Memorial City Mall in Houston. Got there about 3:30. Thought I'd beat the crowd. There were over 50 people there with the same idea. It's funny because there was a line at the Target entrance too. Security told them they were at the wrong entrance. Next thing you know over 50 more people come running and driving to our line. By the time 7 hit this dude counted 324 people. When it was my turn to go get my ticket I saw maybe 15 tickets left on the bench, but Champs hadn't given theirs out yet. There are going to over 200 salty people. I know I was yesterday when missed the Taxis. Can't wait until they restock.

MAD AF!! WENT TO THE FTL DOING GUARANTEED TICKETS AND THEY CUT THE LINE AT 25 PPL!!! I WASNT TOO FAR BEHIND AND THE MANAGER WAS AN A HOLE ALL I WAS DOING WAS ASKING WHY THE CUT SO SHORT AND HE SAID ALL FOOTLOCKERS ONLY SUPPLY THE MINIMUM AMOUNT OF A CERTAIN KICK WHICH WILL BE 12. I TOLD HIM THAT MAKES NO SENSE AND HE GOT STUPID WITH ME I THOUGHT I WAS GOIN TO JAIL THIS MORNING. HOW DOES THAT SOUND FAM?? STAY AWAY FROM FTL AT OXFORD VALLEY MALL THEY ARE SHADY

MAD AF!! WENT TO THE FTL DOING GUARANTEED TICKETS AND THEY CUT THE LINE AT 25 PPL!!! I WASNT TOO FAR BEHIND AND THE MANAGER WAS AN A HOLE ALL I WAS DOING WAS ASKING WHY THE CUT SO SHORT AND HE SAID ALL FOOTLOCKERS ONLY SUPPLY THE MINIMUM AMOUNT OF A CERTAIN KICK WHICH WILL BE 12. I TOLD HIM THAT MAKES NO SENSE AND HE GOT STUPID WITH ME I THOUGHT I WAS GOIN TO JAIL THIS MORNING. HOW DOES THAT SOUND FAM?? STAY AWAY FROM FTL AT OXFORD VALLEY MALL THEY ARE SHADY
laugh.gif

My local Champs had 134 pairs.... I waited 3.5 hours. By the time I made it to the front of the line only 8.5 and down left.

:rofl: they have more then 25 pairs
Exactly he looked real dumb and tried to make me look dumb saying "saying go head ask me another question" I was bout to ask you ever been knocked out before?? I'm telling you alp this dude was about to catch it but I'm not gettin arrested over j's. So it's down to raffles all day

Exactly he looked real dumb and tried to make me look dumb saying "saying go head ask me another question" I was bout to ask you ever been knocked out before?? I'm telling you alp this dude was about to catch it but I'm not gettin arrested over j's. So it's down to raffles all day
report him to corporate then. It doesn't hurt. Say he was disrespectful and everything

stopped by the mall after dropping my gf off just to see what was good

had to be 400 people outside and that was after some people already left

Last edited:

man View media item 687283 I wish the gamma 11 was fcfs there would have been so many funny *** stories View media item 687283

Back
Top Bottom