Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Man.

mean.gif
man what?  i cant ask a question bro? huh?!??!?!??!?!?

@stayblunted - I think last year's XI release at Roosevelt Field Mall was from 8 - 11AM, but I could be wrong. Twitter RSVP's start the 19th, too.

I've been done with this release. HoH called me for my size, I have 2 drafted FNL, what else can you ask for? All the favor shifted to my side... lol

seems like you all got pairs in stores

online should be smooth as hell.

probably gonna double up for fun

Hey anyone get a confirmation from finish line for a size 15? I have a lock on these locally and just need a size 15. Please leet me know ASAP!

seems like you all got pairs in stores

online should be smooth as hell.

probably gonna double up for fun

View media item 489466..................this is hilarious coming from you of all people.........it wasnt to long ago that you were the king of the whiners as you struck out all the time.........I remember your old "ol woe is me" post like it was yesterday........

..................this is hilarious coming from you of all people.........it wasnt to long ago that you were the king of the whiners as you struck out all the time.........I remember your old "ol woe is me" post like it was yesterday........
well, people change... before it was all assumptions. Reality hits as we comes close to the release date.

Getting up dumb *** early to enter two more raffles. Struck out with fl I don't gotta be at work till 1 & window is from 8-10 but damn I'll miss these sleep in hours, hoping & believing one of these spots will hit back after tomorrow

View media item 489466..................this is hilarious coming from you of all people.........it wasnt to long ago that you were the king of the whiners as you struck out all the time.........I remember your old "ol woe is me" post like it was yesterday........

N keeps saying how easy these will be online.

Just baiting the trolls.

This will be worse than the black and red xi.

The bots have gotten worse.

And saying the hype for these isnt as great.....is wrong

With collecting at an all time high and the bot craze, this will be one of the biggest shoe release ever as far as sales in one week

Last edited:
Has anyone tried them on yet that can comment on the fit? Same sizing as black and red 11?

Back
Top Bottom