Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We also had no luck in Houston, went to willowbrook last sunday and it was mayhem, like 800 fools there, cops and a helicopter! lol

well i copped two pairs off of jimmy jazz ... size 4Y and 8C
roll.gif
. on to 5am for quest of size 9
damn you bruh, im on quest for the size 9 as well lol 

Lines at NTSF already back to the end of the block probably. :wow: IDK how these people stay out there for that long in the cold weather.

At least I know these people won't be trying online :lol:

View media item 703941

Last edited:
Does anyone honestly cop of JJ? It ******ed how badly they get hit with releases like these. I always get the add to cart button to just hang because of the intermittent 503s. I actually had 2 6Ys in my cart. When trying to update my cart for just 1 qty., the page hung. After 5 minutes of continuous refreshing I was cart jacked all together. Guess it's going to be an early morning tomorrow.

Does anyone honestly cop of JJ? It ******ed how badly they get hit with releases like these. I always get the add to cart button to just hang because of the intermittent 503s. I actually had 2 6Ys in my cart. When trying to update my cart for just 1 qty., the page hung. After 5 minutes of continuous refreshing I was cart jacked all together. Guess it's going to be an early morning tomorrow.

i copped a 4y for my wife. it was easier after men's sold out. the website got a bit faster

i never get why that many people line up. the first 50-60 maybe youll get something........... but everyone else? it just doesnt make sense

Lines at NTSF already back to the end of the block probably.
eek.gif
IDK how these people stay out there for that long in the cold weather.

At least I know these people won't be trying online
laugh.gif
A good number of those people are going to be disappointed
mean.gif

Lines at NTSF already back to the end of the block probably.
eek.gif
IDK how these people stay out there for that long in the cold weather.

At least I know these people won't be trying online
laugh.gif
I hope you're right because I still haven't gotten an email...keep checking my spam folder on the reg.
What makes you think that? Plenty of NTers are in those lines.  Only ones you don't have to worry about are the ones with Dead Phones! 

Lines at NTSF already back to the end of the block probably. :wow: IDK how these people stay out there for that long in the cold weather.

At least I know these people won't be trying online :lol:

View media item 703941

Not true bruh the last time i camped for the fear 5s at 8 Am while online every single person was on their phone it was ridiculous

Some ninjas even left home cuz they secured their pair thru their phone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom