Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i dont think so because they were requiring that you register a account, when i went back the account didn't even register. smh. well see what happens.

they had to cancel it due to the stock was short if you call the bank and say you authorized that transaction then you should be good

Just copped my sz 11 off Wellgosh.  $207 shipped is much more like it.
how many pairs is that for you know ? 
nerd.gif
No comment

i had the same problem with the lebron hazlenuts for some reason the bank thought it was fraud have call the cc company and say you want to accept international purchases
Did ur order go thru or was it cancelled
I had the same issue with one of the limited Lebrons.  Order was canceled. I would suggest you call End immediately (don't email, call) to try and get payment straightened out if you really want them.

I had the same issue with one of the limited Lebrons.  Order was canceled. I would suggest you call End immediately (don't email, call) to try and get payment straightened out if you really want them.

Thx for advice I just called them and it's now successful
:smile: relieved

New poster, but have lurked for a while.  Haven't seen this asked, and have been following thread a while.  If trying to get one of these and a Prelude on NDC in the morning, do I have enough time to add the second one to cart before checking out or do I need to just pick one and check out immediately?  Have struck out on all the raffles for the Gammas, and this morning is my only shot for either pair.  Don't wanna mess around trying to add a second item to my cart and lose the first one...

Back
Top Bottom