Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
After reading through a few of these pages, it seems like this release has been riddled with quality control issues moreso than any other release.
Agreed. I'm just so thankful mine came very close to flawless unlike my Oreo 5s. I bet if this thread was submitted to JB they would laugh as they count their money lol

im really feeling nervous for my 3lab5 coming tuesday because of all the complaints about them fitting to large. i purposely copped a size 11 which is half  a size larger than my reg because i like to put in my sneaker shields so they dont get huge creases.

im really feeling nervous for my 3lab5 coming tuesday because of all the complaints about them fitting to large. i purposely copped a size 11 which is half  a size larger than my reg because i like to put in my sneaker shields so they dont get huge creases.
I always buy a half to a full size big to wear shields or force fields. You should be good

It depends on which shoe. All 1s, 3s, 5s, and 12 and up seem to be perfectly tts. However..most of the retro 7s 9s, 10s, and 11s seem to fit snug. I haven't tried my sz 14 3labs on yet and I'm a 13 but they look bg enough.I'm sure you will be cool.

Not too many ppl on here feel the same but I didn't love these when I got them in. Throughout the year I was back and forth with these and the detailed pics made them look nice. But in person to me they were just 'blah'. I had no problem trading these locally for the HeGotGame 13's. The Gamma 11's do look good in the pic though. View media item 728236View media item 728239

After reading through a few of these pages, it seems like this release has been riddled with quality control issues moreso than any other release.
Agreed. I'm just so thankful mine came very close to flawless unlike my Oreo 5s. I bet if this thread was submitted to JB they would laugh as they count their money lol

First pair of XIs? I'm not sure how you guys can take a few comments and make it as if the shoes as a whole had issues. A lot of the nick picking happened on every release since the CDP especially the inconsistent patent leather cuts from shoe to shoe.

First pair of XIs? I'm not sure how you guys can take a few comments and make it as if the shoes as a whole had issues. A lot of the nick picking happened on every release since the CDP especially the inconsistent patent leather cuts from shoe to shoe.

Hence the word 'seems'. Of course niketalk represents a small percentage of people who have purchased the shoe. That's why I said 'seems'.

WNCrk8

I hope i can cop on a restock

Last edited:

Hence the word 'seems'. Of course niketalk represents a small percentage of people who have purchased the shoe. That's why I said 'seems'.

Even niketalk as a whole isn't complaining. A handful of complaints vs how many pairs nt has gotten definitely wouldn't "seem" as tho the quality issues are wide spread.

Not too many ppl on here feel the same but I didn't love these when I got them in. Throughout the year I was back and forth with these and the detailed pics made them look nice. But in person to me they were just 'blah'. I had no problem trading these locally for the HeGotGame 13's. The Gamma 11's do look good in the pic though. View media item 728236View media item 728239

Damn bro for real you could probly get he got games near retail if you look hard enough not a trade I woulda did

Tired of seeing these get hate by OG loyalists this is a clean shoe that would be many peoples grails if they were a OG color way stop the hate people

Tired of seeing these get hate by OG loyalists this is a clean shoe that would be many peoples grails if they were a OG color way stop the hate people
I slept on these

You have a point, what if Mike wore these in the All star game instead of the Columbia xi ? hmmmm

Damn bro for real you could probly get he got games near retail if you look hard enough not a trade I woulda did

Great trade for whoever got the gammas.

I have to disagree with you guys.. Great trade @nomis7.. The market is flooded with overpriced gammas that won't move and shoes like the hgg 13 (only shoe I missed all year that I wanted) are dried up. Look at you guys cl postings, there are over 20+ gammas in my area sitting for 350ish on the other hand I only found 1 hgg and it's not even my size. I passed on gammas but your trade makes me wish I copped a pair to trade some hypebeast for a more relevant and iconic shoes

I slept on these

You have a point, what if Mike wore these in the All star game instead of the Columbia xi ? hmmmm
so only the shoes that he wore are worth having?? ok now i understand why some jordan fans love/hate certain colorways....if he wore them they're the best ever, but if he didnt wear em then they are ugly even tho its the same shoe just different colors involved.

i know a lot of u guys are jordan fiends, so i ask u guys/gals a question.....

How do people call a shoe og if it is a retro that was recently manufactured?

so only the shoes that he wore are worth having?? ok now i understand why some jordan fans love/hate certain colorways....if he wore them they're the best ever, but if he didnt wear em then they are ugly even tho its the same shoe just different colors involved.

Thats the point of my post kid

Wow.. People are blowing my post way out of proportion. My pairs patent cut was a little different on one of my shoes .3 cm lol it was so little of a difference I had to take a RULER out and measure it. I even said in my post that it wasn't even a big deal cuz no one would notice it. I've read most of this thread and only 2 or 3 people had SERIOUS flaws. Numerous pairs with Odd patent cuts have been part of the retro 11s since the SJs in 09. If you don't like it move on and boycott jb for all Nike cares.

I also stated that other than the minor difference in patent cuts my pair is on point and can't wait to rock these. They look as good as most other 11s imo

Last edited:
Also find it funny that people didn't like em because Jordan didn't wear em as those are the same people who clown on others for wearing whatever kanye west rocks

Last edited:
I have to disagree with you guys.. Great trade @nomis7.. The market is flooded with overpriced gammas that won't move and shoes like the hgg 13 (only shoe I missed all year that I wanted) are dried up. Look at you guys cl postings, there are over 20+ gammas in my area sitting for 350ish on the other hand I only found 1 hgg and it's not even my size. I passed on gammas but your trade makes me wish I copped a pair to trade some hypebeast for a more relevant and iconic shoes

Thanks for the backup sneak3rgeek3r. That was pretty much my mentality. $350 and up for these posted all over. Great trade for whomever got the gammas, if you say so. Like I said, wasn't feeling them once I got them. Had to see them in person. Might even say overhyped. But to each his own. Dude was happy with gammas and I was more than happy to pick up a pair I struck out on.

Back
Top Bottom