Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
just got my pair in. feels good man. been a while waiting. bought from one reseller but he flaked. so chilled for a couple weeks, then found another ds pair on ebay, scooped those on monday. got here today. feels good.

I think a bunch came in yesterday.  Two of my other friends got theirs from FA.  One of them already got a full refund from PayPal too.  Free Gammas!!

Tell you friend to do what's right and pay for the damn shoes. It's gonna screw all of us over eventually. Including him, if he wants to keep ordering overseas.

Wonders how many people frauding FA
mean.gif

At the time they thought the package was long gone. Especially waiting for over a month delivery that was supposedly to take a week or so.

I know a few people on here posted about filing a claim. What they do is really out of my control.

I believe FA could reopen claims and prove shipment has been made. Therefore reversing the refund. Everyone should be on their toes about a chargeback. Just like a buyer has right on paypal, so does sellers.

Last edited:
I believe FA could reopen claims and prove shipment has been made. Therefore reversing the refund. Everyone should be on their toes about a chargeback. Just like a buyer has right on paypal, so does sellers.

from what i remember, once paypal closes a case, its closed.

that said, its 100% reasonable to expect the chargeback reversal if they can get an agent to actually look at the tracking and see the items delivered then override the decision.

For those that got theirs from FA, does the tracking show that it was delivered? I don't know if you can challenge the outcome of a case with new info, but credit cards and such favor buyers over sellers.

Wonders how many people frauding FA :smh:

And the reason why they'll stop shipping to the United States

However a shipment shouldn't take this long.

but it wasn't the shipment taking so long. it was customs holding the shipment. if you look back the last few pages, someone said that customs had their pair since december.

Last edited:
Can't get down with people filing claims and not paying if they receive the goods, grimy for sure. But the BS that FA pulled on the bred 1 release is no better.

I will just avoid dealing with them in the future.

What did they do with the black red 1 release?

And to your other point....some people have class and morals...others do not...they ones who do not cancel their claim after receiving their pair fall into the latter category.

Back
Top Bottom