Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol what did you want it to be? some super low key euro site? if anything most of them were exposed on NT and we flushed them out. couple of them even decided to stop shipping to US completely because of how thirsty the US is.

its just a pickup video and a story on how I got em. I was just excited.
You may have hyped it up a tad haha- either that or we're still thirsty af one month later

Trapped based on some of your rants, you seem like one of those phans that critiques the entire show.

I stopped critiquing shows a long time ago, just like I stopped critiquing retros a long time ago (but just like the truly awful shows I'll still tell it like it is if Nike lays a turd on us). I should probably stop trying to talk sense into anyone on here either, but knowledge is power.
The turd scenario is so true, I'm starting to see parallels here. Either way I appreciate the detailed rants.

I should have bought a pair, i have the 2001 version still look new, however i'm sure these are much more comfortable to wear then the 2001 version !

I DM'd Queens yesterday and got a response just now. They said they see all of the orders have the same status on their end (dispatched from CR on March 7th with no update or entry into the US since). They will check it on Monday and get back to me. At least they're responding to messages.

Was gonna trade concords and 150 for a pair , tht seems decent , as I'm not to big on the concords at all

I DM'd Queens yesterday and got a response just now. They said they see all of the orders have the same status on their end (dispatched from CR on March 7th with no update or entry into the US since). They will check it on Monday and get back to me. At least they're responding to messages.
Everything will be fine

FINALLY GOT MY PAIR IN A SIZE 13. Shout out to NTer jzza4 for helping me out with a pair and not at an absurd price. I love it when NTer's actually look out for each other. Could not be happier, especially since I was about to more for a bigger size

first time I struck out online in a LONG time. these seemed harder than the bred 13. oh wells , on to the next. hopefully catch a restock sometime next week if possible

Aren't you better off selling your Concords and then buying a pair of these after?

There not DS worn once , I'm not a big fan of 11's to much hype bs with those , never thought I'd like 1's but these royals right here are fire probably the only 1's I like , I paid retail for concords and 150 comes to like 330 for royals

wooohooo finally
happy.gif

How do they fit?
nerd.gif
Just tried one on.. they actually fit just right. i was scared that i was gonna have to trade for a half size up, but i'm good to go.. finally this is over 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

Believe it or not this was the first thing i looked for when i opened the box  
roll.gif
box fits in the bag perfect lol now my hunt for them 13's begins 
nerd.gif
 see you guys in that thread ,i 'll be there for the next month
nerd.gif

roll.gif

FINALLY GOT MY PAIR IN A SIZE 13. Shout out to NTer jzza4 for helping me out with a pair and not at an absurd price. I love it when NTer's actually look out for each other. Could not be happier, especially since I was about to more for a bigger size

Glad I could help out.

The funny thing is your pair will end up costing less than mine as I found a person that will size swap with me for $50. It's the only opportunity I may have to trade for my size, so the additional Grant doesn't hurt too much....

Dear Lord, people really worried about copping this general release of he got games :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll pass............... until I see lord yeezus in em

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom