Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll pass............... until I see lord yeezus in em
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dear Lord, people really worried about copping this general release of he got games :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll pass............... until I see lord yeezus in em

or you can cop now and be ahead of everyone else when that time comes :tongue:

Got mine in from new Zealand shipped Monday , here today, still waiting on pairs from shelf life & friend in Germany

FINALLY GOT MY PAIR IN A SIZE 13. Shout out to NTer jzza4 for helping me out with a pair and not at an absurd price. I love it when NTer's actually look out for each other. Could not be happier, especially since I was about to more for a bigger size

Glad I could help out.

The funny thing is your pair will end up costing less than mine as I found a person that will size swap with me for $50. It's the only opportunity I may have to trade for my size, so the additional Grant doesn't hurt too much....

That's way too much just for a swap. Pm me

three pairs? jesus man

im so mad about these :smh:

You were mad about these before, during, and after the release :lol:

got that right

this is pretty much the only release i really cared about this entire year.

jordans dont interest me as much now, as crazy as it seems. it just hit me outta no where. literally, no where :wow:

would have been nice to have 2 pairs of these for retail. would have been REAL nice

but hey, what the hell can you do?

my little cousins pairs arrived from the uk today.....they bum rushed the house for em they ready to wear to school on monday to stunt =/ 

Have people not received their pairs from BD yet?

there might be a reason why people file reports with overseas sites that don't respond or notify their customers...

got that right

this is pretty much the only release i really cared about this entire year.

jordans dont interest me as much now, as crazy as it seems. it just hit me outta no where. literally, no where
eek.gif

would have been nice to have 2 pairs of these for retail. would have been REAL nice

but hey, what the hell can you do?
should have hit me up man, it was a breeze at the spot I went to in MI..but with more Villas opening up you have a chance..

Also if anybody is wondering why the sz # is missing and you have this sticker, it just means your shoes are from a euro store or , these were from new Zealand

Friend in New Zealand wants $320 shipped a sz 12? Shipped express be here in 5 days, might have to do it, he says retail over there is $199 AUD which I think is like $215 us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom