Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

I think I might trade an extra pair of these royals for a DS WC 88. would that be a fair trade?
if u have someone in canada or the eu u can get them to cop the wc88 for a lil over us retail....so i would hold off...50k wc388 compared to an estimated 15-25k royals 

if u have someone in canada or the eu u can get them to cop the wc88 for a lil over us retail....so i would hold off...50k wc388 compared to an estimated 15-25k royals 

It's about the same trade value I put the 3s worth more slightly more Canada retail is 250 plus tax and fees if ur lucky to get a pair and euro is 270 And after shipping they all come out to 300+ shipped if your lucky to get a pair

I'm tryna snag a 6.5. There's plenty of GS sizes out there at the $180-$200 
nerd.gif
 mark so I'm going to wait a while until resellers get tired of hanging on to them...

I scooped up 12 pairs on release day and managed to get another 15 pairs a few days later...

Feel bad for selling them all but used the profits to buy a pair of Yeezy 2 . Ironic I needed to resell to get funds to buy from a reseller , it's a terrible cycle.
Daymn, that looks it was either a lot of work put in on your part or you have some kind of hook-up. Either way, at least you got what you wanted in the end.

I scooped up 12 pairs on release day and managed to get another 15 pairs a few days later...

Feel bad for selling them all but used the profits to buy a pair of Yeezy 2 . Ironic I needed to resell to get funds to buy from a reseller , it's a terrible cycle.

View media item 319152
View media item 319153

What's your deal man? You should feel bad for cleaning out whatever store u got them from. Unreal man.

View media item 319152
View media item 319153

What's your deal man? You should feel bad for cleaning out whatever store u got them from. Unreal man.

[quote name="ShevyPri]Daymn, that looks it was either a lot of work put in on your part or you have some kind of hook-up. Either way, at least you got what you wanted in the end.
[/quote]
No work mate, went to my local footlocker, at around midday, asked how many pairs they had and took the lot.
Well, I can't justify to my wife spending $1500-$2000 for a pair of yeezy 2, so this is what I had to do.

[quote name="ShevyPri]Daymn, that looks it was either a lot of work put in on your part or you have some kind of hook-up. Either way, at least you got what you wanted in the end.
No work mate, went to my local footlocker, at around midday, asked how many pairs they had and took the lot.
Well, I can't justify to my wife spending $1500-$2000 for a pair of yeezy 2, so this is what I had to do.[/quote]

How many people were in line behind you?

^
No one mate, a few old school sneaker heads picked up their pairs early in the day, there is not much demand for Jordan's where I am.

^
No one mate, a few old school sneaker heads picked up their pairs early in the day, there is not much demand for Jordan's where I am.

Australia? (Not saying this because of the mate :lol:)

I know some ausfam that had these sitting, he easily grabbed pairs days after rd.

^

I'm gonna move to where you are before the bred 1's come out at the end of the year and buy up the whole store so by the time u get there, nothing will be left. You can hit me up and buy for 3 times retail, MATE.

I'm gonna move to where you are before the bred 1's come out at the end of the year and buy up the whole store so by the time u get there, nothing will be left. You can hit me up and buy for 3 times retail, MATE.
You sound silly, the cost for you to relocate will outweight the profits you make from me :wink:
Plus, "cost of living" is much higher where I am.

I did pass some pairs to mates in the US at cost to hook them up.
End of the day, these are just shoes and are worth what people are willing to pay.

This whole **** is messed up because of fools like you who buy just to resell. Getting 27 pairs is just ******ed. Unreal.

What's with the attitude ?
Have I started calling you names ? I sent several pairs (at cost price) to the US to friends I have made on NT. end of the day, it's just shoes, don't take it too seriously :wink:

you get out what you put in.

ripping off a bunch of others just so you yourself can get ripped off. genius 0_o

This whole **** is messed up because of fools like you who buy just to resell. Getting 27 pairs is just ******ed. Unreal.

What's with the attitude ?
Have I started calling you names ? I sent several pairs (at cost price) to the US to friends I have made on NT. end of the day, it's just shoes, don't take it too seriously :wink:
Don't mind these dudes, they feel that they should've had a chance at pairs in Australia. What's the word...entitled...that's right.

you get out what you put in.

ripping off a bunch of others just so you yourself can get ripped off. genius 0_o

How is it ripping off ? They are on auction and people keep bidding on them. It's up to them to set the price the want to pay.

We wait all year for shoes that don't make it to our shores... We are forced to pay what the market price is. Like I said, it's a horrible cycle. I don't want to pay resale for yeezy 2's. but I want them, so I gotta pay what the are now worth .

Selling all these for a pair of yeezys imo is not worth it , like dude said " at the end of the day there just shoes , don't take it too seriously"
But he bought one pair for over a grand lol I'm guessing
But it's his money so congrats on your pickups lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom