Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Step back from the ledge people. At least give them a CHANCE to email you the info before blowing up their inbox or filing a claim.

I'm waiting on tracking too but there's no reason to believe they won't come through. PATIENCE

Last edited:
got my 11 yesterday wearing them today hopefully i can secure my 2nd pair this weekend

Step back from the ledge people. At least give them a CHANCE to email you the info before blowing up their inbox or filing a claim.

I'm waiting on tracking too but there's no reason to believe they won't come through. PATIENCE
Funny thing is.. they said on the website they would ship on the 25th.

Still looking for a size 14 for retail or close to retail :x

Congrats to all those who copped.

Last edited:
My size 12s came in today. I picked them up for $275 dlvd on the 19th thanks to a NT member who was looking out.

Can't wait to get home from work to see them.

What kind of world are we living in when a pair of Black Royal one's are more valuable then Cement III's. In 2003 when they WC III"s released someone would laugh at you if you offered two pairs of the 01 Royals for a pair of III's.

Man times have changed.

Oh and the 03 WC were quickstrikes too. Limited numbers and 100 bucks.
Makes sense to me. You gotta consider supply and demand. The last time royals were released was over 10 years ago, back in 2001. Finally in 2013 they decide to release the shoe again in significantly limited amounts.

You look at the WC 3's, they have been retroed in mass amounts back in 2011. I know a bunch of people with 2 deadstock pairs of 2011's that were able to snag a couple of pairs of the 88' retros. 

Simply put, supply and demand puts the royal's > WC 3. 

Now objectively speaking, looking at the tangible shoe itself, the WC3 definitely is a more valuable, more iconic shoe, but in terms of these crazy Ebay prices, blame Nike for not meeting the demand that is out there for these shoes. 
+1. Well said.

glad you contribute in a positive way :pimp:

Calling it like I see it. You guys let that thread get out of control and then decide 10 days after the release that it's too much? Where were you all of last week before pulling the plug? A lack of consistency in moderation is what has doomed many an online forum. Step it up :smokin

glad you contribute in a positive way :pimp:

Calling it like I see it. You guys let that thread get out of control and then decide 10 days after the release that it's too much? Where were you all of last week before pulling the plug? A lack of consistency in moderation is what has doomed many an online forum. Step it up :smokin

you guys?

how many administrators do you see on the site these days? not many. add that with the non-stop releases and its just hard to keep up with.

there used to be an admin for each large section which is clearly not the case anymore.

also, you do know we do this for free right?

Last edited:
you guys?

how many administrators do you see on the site these days? not many. add that with the non-stop releases and its just hard to keep up with.

Ha, I got a warning from method man for making a joke in said thread last Tuesday night about how ridiculous the prices were and how many people were reselling. Let's not claim there was no keeping up with that thread or what was going on in it: the middlemen resellers going unchecked, the posting of overseas sites that were questionable at best, the whining about how limited these were. The rest of the internet was laughing at us days before it was put out of its misery (remember the nice CL post ragging on NT for the unprecedented hype and saltiness?).

I'm sure it's not easy keeping up with so much activity, but either put a stop to threads like that before they get that far off course or admit it's a lost cause.

Last edited:
you guys?

I've seen bigj505 more than any other admin. It's a tough task, lets ease up on the admins guys.

you guys?

Ha, I got a warning from method man for making a joke in said thread last Tuesday night about how ridiculous the prices were and how many people were reselling. Let's not claim there was no keeping up with that thread or what was going on in it: the middlemen resellers going unchecked, the posting of overseas sites that were questionable at best, the whining about how limited these were. The rest of the internet was laughing at us days before it was put out of its misery (remember the nice CL post ragging on NT for the unprecedented hype and saltiness?).

I'm sure it's not easy keeping up with so much activity, but either put a stop to threads like that before they get that far off course or admit it's a lost cause.

dude, you said method man. thats the head hauncho. you think he sits down and moderates threads all day? someone either reported you or he was just popping in and you got busted. simple as that.

HOH 34st had a little restock this morning, but already sold out. My boy was number 12 in line, but said they only had 7 pairs for today.
i kept calling the damn store and it was busy

took a chance to go up there and shoes where sold out
wasted $14.00 on a cab

when i asked way the phone was busy didnt get an answer from damn employees

Last edited:
HOH 34st had a little restock this morning, but already sold out. My boy was number 12 in line, but said they only had 7 pairs for today.
i kept calling the damn store and it was busy

took a chance to go up there and shoes where sold out
wasted $14.00 on a cab

when i asked my the phone was busy didnt get an answer from damn employees
They love to play games bro... RF HOH phone was disconnected the whole week before the area 72 pack and royals dropped.... :smh:

other thread got destroyed?? :smokin :smokin :smokin ..those shoes look great,and match almost with everything color-wise and fit wise...gonna post pics soon...I know everyone is gonna destroy me for what i say but the Chicago ones look so much better from a distance of 10 meters and above(you can't see the jump man on the heel from there lol)...i know everyone is gonna come at me,but cot damn if they release the chicago ones with the nike air treatment im gonna cop like 5 pairs for my self...already got 2 in case they dont retro correctly...

Last edited:
you guys?

dude, you said method man. thats the head hauncho. you think he sits down and moderates threads all day? someone either reported you or he was just popping in and you got busted. simple as that.
Yup I got blocked on the last thread cause a member reported my post and an admin followed up on it. All for also makin a single joke. It's ok for them to screw around but when another person makes a joke they find it offensive. =T

Anyone heard from BD... they refunded me an order but my other one still just pending supposed to ship today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom