Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** size 10.5 sold out had to settle with an 11

copped

hope everything goes well first time ordering international any thing i should know?

Last edited:
For those who completed their orders... did you guys went through your email and check your junk or spam? because that was an easier process for me to complete my order.

Got my pair also. 
nthat.gif
 But i'm not going to celebrate until I get shipping info. Finishline did me dirty the last time lol. 

congrats guys who got em. wasn't staying up for that but glad some NTers ( looks like a couple pre 2010 guys) got through. congrats...

Haha right? That effed me up too man.
haha i guess i'm not the only one.

i couldn't get a size 8.5 so i thought i was settling on a size 8 but it was not in alphabetical order so i couldn't find USA and then boom, product sold out...haha oh well, i have my pairs, was just being extra greedy and was punished for it, i guess :tongue:

I'm not even mad. Actually I am. Definitely wasn't before when the site crashed. I refreshed it a couple times and the page came up right away, got my **** in the basket, just couldn't find USA. I looked under U for sure. Oh well, oh well. International demand right here

i wear a 10.5 but it was sold out + dudes said they fit narrow

ended up coppin an 11 instead of a 10 i hope these fit fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom