Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the confirmation emails from Paypal or from the site itself?
I got one from both
The confirmation from the site does it include this body of text?
Payment instructions:
After your order accomplishment, you have to effect a payment via the system PayPal. Pressing the link below will lead you to a webpage with the button Buy Now. The button will transfer you to the secure server of the company PayPal; you will effect your payment here. As soon as we recognize your payment, your order will be dispatched.

had a size 13.5 and 14 in my cart.. just decided to pass. I wish I could've got my size 9, I guess it wasn't meant to be
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Got thru for my 13.5 and just got my confirmation email. Says I need to go thru paypal and pay which I already did. Keeping my fingers crossed that everything else goes thru ok....

Im fine with getting one cancelled or both, I dont get too bothered by missing out.

"If we can pair your order with payment from your PayPal account, your order will be promptly shipped. For more information please contact us at store @ queens.cz ."

Got this on my checkout screen.... My order went through but I'm not sold until I get a tracking number :nerd:

I'm surprised so many people on here got through. Wasn't it like over 1000 people on the product page? That's wassup though, congrats to those who got through & good luck to those still on the hunt. 

as far as confirmations i got an email from the site that linked me to payment

and my paypal said i sent the $$$ already

i just HOPE it doesnt get canceled i already waited 2 weeks aslong as everything goes through i can wait another 2 weeks

Size 10, all email confirmations received.... keep my money [SIZE=9pt]Lenka Ondruchova[/SIZE]. 

hope that person keeps my money too |I

i wear a 10.5 but it was sold out + dudes said they fit narrow

ended up coppin an 11 instead of a 10 i hope these fit fine
Same with me. I'm going to throw in some sneakershields & i'll be good.

same here i got sneaker shields on deckkkk :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom