Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juat woke up and seems they sold out... Site was down but i guess it went back up and got sold out oh well gratz to those who copped :pimp:

on the same boat as most of you. got through all the way to sending payment via paypal on their website then saw the email with payment instructions. i probably sent them two payments for the same order # because i followed through with the email instructions. emailing them now to inform them about it. so confusing, but hopefully i hear back from them soon to clear everything up.

We are processing all your orders right now. Unforunately, our system accepted more orders, than we have in stock.

We are processing all your orders right now. Unforunately, our system accepted more orders, than we have in stock. All customers will be contacted gradually.

We ask you for patience and thank you for your understanding.
At this point spracováváme gradually your orders. Unfortunately, our system has received more orders than we have goods in stock. All customers we will contact gradually.

We ask for your patience and thank you for your understanding.

We are processing all your orders right now. Unforunately, our system accepted orders, more than we have in stock. All customers will be contacted gradually.

http://www.facebook.com/Queens.cz?fref=ts

Congrats to all who copped. Fam needs to chill and wait for them to send tracking and not blow up their inbox by sending 2-3 emails a day asking for tracking. For those who couldn't find "United States" during the checkout process, this may be a permanent thing if the US can't act right. The last thing we need is another site to ban us from their country selection. If you're going to email them, keep it polite and be patient. Good luck fam.

goodnight guise 
mean.gif

We are processing all your orders right now. Unforunately, our system accepted more orders, than we have in stock. All customers will be contacted gradually.

At this point spracováváme gradually your orders. Unfortunately, our system has received more orders than we have goods in stock. All customers we will contact gradually.

We ask for your patience and thank you for your understanding.

We are processing all your orders right now. Unforunately, our system accepted orders, more than we have in stock. All customers will be contacted gradually.

http://www.facebook.com/Queens.cz?fref=ts

lol I just saw this. Here comes the table salt... :nerd:

man if homie would of never blew up the spot this craziness could have been avoided...it had already gotten blown two weeks ago, no reason to do it again right before release
ruined my life

Damn, and I thought the queens.cz site was gonna release at 8 AM... so, got up early just to try and see if I can cop a size 14 - failed. Did it release before 8 AM?

Damn, and I thought the queens.cz site was gonna release at 8 AM... so, got up early just to try and see if I can cop a size 14 - failed. Did it release before 8 AM?
they were supposed to go up at 6 AM EST. But site crashed. Finally came back up like an hour ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom