Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up to tracking from BD! The shoes were shipped on Monday as the tracking shows they are sitting in Cincinnati... 

this is the reason why most of those overseas websites, dont ship to the u.s. did you get a tracking number? did you contact them? if the package doesnt come within a week or 2. then call
Yea, dude needs to chill. My order from Snipes went through without a hitch. Yes, things moved slower than one would hope, but it is a legitimate business nonetheless. I never emailed them, or sent any extra inquiries regarding the order.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Osneaker just refunded my money. What's the point of pre-ordering?! Amatuers/Sleezbags...

woo sah

ya'll will get your shoes , don't worry

EDIT:

Osneaker just refunded my money. What's the point of pre-ordering?! Amatuers/Sleezbags...

ya'll some of you will get your shoes , don't worry

Last edited:
this is the reason why most of those overseas websites, dont ship to the u.s. did you get a tracking number? did you contact them? if the package doesnt come within a week or 2. then call

they confirmed my order 2 days later and shipped to my UK address with no problems... just received them yesterday.

my shoes are being held in customs. Hope I dont get hit with a fee.. cant wait to get them, this past week and a half has been a real mission trying to get a pair of these

The wait will soon be over. BD shipped my shoes. I got the email after 6 days of waiting. I can finally rest easy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bought a pair from a reseller in Manila for SRP + $25.

Met him at a mall, after the deal, I went to check out the local Nike Store, found the last 5.5Y.

Went home, surfed the net, saw another pair on sale for SRP +$30.

Not a bad day. 
pimp.gif

Was there another restock on FNL? Noticed the royals showed up again when doing a search, but it has since been removed.

Woke up to tracking from BD! The shoes were shipped on Monday as the tracking shows they are sitting in Cincinnati... 

What! Lol awesome hope i get mines soon is trackable thru DHL or what? Im going to try track by reference.

Thanks

looks like that titan restock happened 3 hours ago per their twitter. good looks though.

Last edited:
anyone know why champs and footlocker didnt have them on their sites too? seems odd since i thought that footlocker/champs/foot action/ and eastbay were all the same...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom