Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone get this fool out of here for bringing this up, if your not posting any new info on the shoes then get out of this thread and stop creating unnecessary hype SMFH

Lol what info is there to post? You cant take the honest truth? You scared you wont get your pair lol? All the info is out. Dont be mad boy.

whats good guys, long time lurker 1st post...still confused as to why jordan brand states its a limited release, yet seems like its gonna be a GR like the previous 1s?

whats good guys, long time lurker 1st post...still confused as to why jordan brand states its a limited release, yet seems like its gonna be a GR like the previous 1s?
Welcome to NT.... I would just go on the assumption that they are going to be at the same places that the "Knicks" 1s were. They are not releasing on Nike.com exactly how the Knicks didn't. So if you were able to find the Knicks they will be at the same places.

A definite COP.. 
nthat.gif

^ When I first got wind of the site, late 2011, finally joined in January 2012, although not perfect, it was still better than now.

I can't speak of how things were years and years ago, but in late 2011/early 2012, the site was different.

Looked different, felt different, users were different.

Nowadays, people make me miss how NT used to be.

Let me tell you how things were years ago: awesome

Does anyone know how I can get these shoes in LA. Its been a while since I purchased some J's and I hear there's no more camping out. If anyone can help, I've been waiting for these for over 10 years. I really want to get a pair of these. Please pm me. Thanks!

im sorry but for what they are quality wise its retail or bust for me, i love these but not going overboard

Does anyone know how I can get these shoes in LA. Its been a while since I purchased some J's and I hear there's no more camping out. If anyone can help, I've been waiting for these for over 10 years. I really want to get a pair of these. Please pm me. Thanks!
best bet might be hitting up a local jordan retailer, id call a few places just to make sure they are receiving them and asking how theyre gonna handle the release. most will say first come first serve. hopefully ppl will spend their cash on the other all star weekend releases. im in la too, anyone got a for sure spot, haha ( worth asking).

im sorry but for what they are quality wise its retail or bust for me, i love these but not going overboard
Same here.... The only thing I could do if I miss out is pay what the Knicks 1's were going for resale wise... I could accept $180ish but anything more is not going to happen...

guess its about time for a first post -- so excited about these, first time I plan on doubling up on a release. gonna rock one pair until theyre beat to shreds..then do the same thing to the other one. perfect "everyday" shoe cant wait to get my hands on em

also that on foot pic of the 01s ^ ... too buttery

If they are like the Knicks 1s I will be happy. I know we aren't going to get buttery soft leather so why hope for it and just be let down. I'd rather be realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom