Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Royals >>>>> Slam Dunk 3s
Slam dunk 3s? Are you serious......
tired.gif

Hoping my local place gets them...not trying to help these mall stores anymore but at the same time not trying to miss this release either...:rolleyes:nerd:

lol. You can't call them just white cement 3s? you guys are too crazy about these nicknames. Jordan 3 retro '88 is fine too since that's what nike has been calling them.
But this isn't the right thread for this talk.

Last edited:
Will start calling my local shops this weekend to try to get accurate info on which stores in my area are releasing these, cause some employees are extremely shady 
mean.gif
 and act as if they dont know anything.

Could you imagine if these didn't have NA?

Glad JB didn't pull a Chicago style release with these.

Word.

These have never released without it. Royals are my grails. Always wanted a pair and I'm finally getting them. :smile:

Id still cop if they didn't have it, but I'm happy they do have na. That added bonus :pimp:

Will start calling my local shops this weekend to try to get accurate info on which stores in my area are releasing these, cause some employees are extremely shady 
mean.gif

and act as if they dont know anything.

None of the stores except sport zone know of they are getting them or not. Sport zone is not :lol:

But I really don't think they know, this release has been sketchy. No official jb pics. It was kind of neglected. Just wait and call Friday and I bet a few stores will get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom