Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
eyes.gif

does it come with a JUMPMAN hangtag???if NOT,,its a PASS for me.........
Lmao man seriously what? You want the SHOE but would pass because a silver jumpman isnt swinging on the side? man i never understood this hangtag talk. 

I even understand love for a box over a hangtag but I personally could care less  once I have the shoes then thats all that matters to me. I could walk in store and get the two shoes in a plastic bag lmao. I would be fine (At a reduced cost of course)

Yall guys sweat the wrong things man but to each his own

I keep saying ill leave this thread, but there's something about it that draws me back in

Must....resist.....

Anyone think these will be an easier cop on Eastbay due to the resellers dream releasing at the same time on the 16th?  However, this could also stall the site out majorly on said release date...we will see...

If you are talking about Bred XIs those are restocking on the 13th. The IIIs are coming out tomorrow. Jokers are a limited release. After those sell out in a split second, these will be their second purchase. I dont know which of A72 pack kicks are coming out in that day. Those are spread between 14th and the 16th

Since I have no interest in reselling and buy strictly to wear I'm happy the hyped ***** area 72s are releasing same day... And yes they are a reseller dreams just check pre orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom