Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL at anyone who pays $250-$300 for a pair of 1's (with average materials no less). the greed and stupidity around here just continues to stack up release after release, especially when Nike drops 5K pairs or less for a release like this. Just makes the dumb act even dumber.
Hey it's their money if it doesnt bother them why does it bother you?

Online or bust for me...called stores in my area today and mostly all of them are only getting 8 pairs each.

I miss the days when OG colorways were true GR's not limited by any means and there would be a handful of retro+ colorways that were produced in "limited" numbers.

Anyone have luck with sneakerrsvp.com? I got an email saying i would get a refund because they couldnt get me a RSVP.

Last edited:
Online or bust for me...called stores in my area today and mostly all of them are only getting 8 pairs each.

I miss the days when OG colorways were true GR's not limited by any means and there would be a handful of retro+ colorways that were produced in "limited" numbers.

How else would they spew out the same shoe every few years?

We don't know how many they made but they didn't even release 500 pairs of men's sizes through their own stores and website. No one has even reported a store that has more than 20 pairs and in cities like Chicago and SF there are maybe a dozen places even getting them. Do the math. These are more limited than anything that has dropped in a year!

these are hitting 32 footlockers in aus and god knows how many nike stores and other independents, i have called only two stores, neither in a major city, and both have plenty (40+ each).

these are hitting 32 footlockers in aus and god knows how many nike stores and other independents, i have called only two stores, neither in a major city, and both have plenty (40+ each).
want a cookie? whole state of wisconsin got 25 pair (one HOH and no other stores recieved).. 5.7 million people ... 

seriously

Anyone have luck with sneakerrsvp.com? I got an email saying i would get a refund because they couldnt get me a RSVP.

I miss when I could walk into a Finishline a week early and reserve a CDP without any hassle. And that was only ~5 years ago. Shoe game ****** up boiiiiiii

Cause morons spending $300 on some 2013 1's raises the secondary market price for all Jordans, especially any other 1's. Some of you really don't get it.
No by all means I get it...complainers need to step connects up...can't complain when others have no problem getting passed all the bs...a majority of folks don't have time to get up at 5/8 am to hassle with lines or crashing sites. I understand the argument but regardless things aren't gonna change or get any better...Gotta adapt

want a cookie? whole state of wisconsin got 25 pair (one HOH and no other stores recieved).. 5.7 million people ... 

seriously

all i'm saying is they released far more than 500 pairs.

besides, do you really think hyping the shoe up further will increase your chances at getting them? dude, you're only making it worse for yourself. 0_o

Last edited:
BLOW UP THE NIKE TWITTER PAGE ALL NIGHT ASKING THAT THEY REMOVE THE # FROM RSVPS

STOP THE BOTS

STOP THE BOTS

STOP THE BOTS

without the # they will have to atleast learn the code to run the program it takes the first auto step away and increases out chanceS!

tweet them 2-3 times a day if we all do it they may listen!!! dont stop!

BLOW UP THE NIKE TWITTER PAGE ALL NIGHT ASKING THAT THEY REMOVE THE # FROM RSVPS

STOP THE BOTS

STOP THE BOTS

STOP THE BOTS

without the # they will have to atleast learn the code to run the program it takes the first auto step away and increases out chanceS!

Not that serious my dude

I miss when I could walk into a Finishline a week early and reserve a CDP without any hassle. And that was only ~5 years ago. Shoe game ****** up boiiiiiii

Haha yeah those CDPs would just sit online and in-store. Websites would never crash as badly as they do now

STOP THE BOTS

STOP THE BOTS

STOP THE BOTS

Tweeting them won't do anything.

If you are truly upset over this travel to Nike headquarters with a large group of "disgruntled sneakerheads" (don't know if anyone remembers that thread) and protest.

It is unfair, and if you believe in change, make one.

STOP THE BOTS

STOP THE BOTS

STOP THE BOTS

not that difficult to re program the app

all i'm saying is they released far more than 500 pairs.

besides, do you really think hyping the shoe up further will increase your chances at getting them? dude, you're only making it worse for yourself. 0_o

Hyping it up? And what are you talking about? 10 stores did RSVP, with estimates of 10-30 pairs per store. They aren't releasing men's sizes thru their website. So yes, less than 500 pairs from Nike like I said.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom