Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss when I could walk into a Finishline a week early and reserve a CDP without any hassle. And that was only ~5 years ago. Shoe game ****** up boiiiiiii

Haha yeah those CDPs would just sit online and in-store. Websites would never crash as badly as they do now

I hate the term "shoe game"

What game are you guys playing? Last time I checked I was just buying a pair of shoes.

BLOW UP THE NIKE TWITTER PAGE ALL NIGHT ASKING THAT THEY REMOVE THE # FROM RSVPS

STOP THE BOTS

STOP THE BOTS

STOP THE BOTS

without the # they will have to atleast learn the code to run the program it takes the first auto step away and increases out chanceS!

tweet them 2-3 times a day if we all do it they may listen!!! dont stop!

You should start holding up signs and picketing outside of Nike's headquarters. #firstworldproblems

all i'm saying is they released far more than 500 pairs.

besides, do you really think hyping the shoe up further will increase your chances at getting them? dude, you're only making it worse for yourself. 0_o

Hyping it up? Ad what are you talking about? 10 stores did RSVP, with estimates of 10-30 pairs per store. They aren't releasing men's sizes thru their website. So yes, less than 500 pairs from Nike like I said.

You're talking about Nike being the retailer, and he is talking about the whole amount of pairs.
That's is where your confusion is.

Anyone have luck w/ NikeDC? I used sneakerrsvp but still havent recieved an email or a refund. Also apparently they only had 10 pairs? :smh:

Got got by a bum *** shiekh employee giving out false info, guess I'm down to 2 options online and resell smfh anyone willing to help ya boy out for as close to retail as possible? Hit my PM
I showed up to shiekh today and the dude told me the raffle was over. I'm like what!? Your manager told me Sunday to come back Thursday. I even called yesterday and they said they were doing it all day Thursday. What a waste of time

Where his confusion is. I said earlier that Nike couldn't even deliver 500 pairs, whether this is a 5k or 25k release doesn't change the fact that they dropped the ball. Releasing GS sizes online just makes it more of a slap in the face.

Are you that dense? 10 Nike stores did RSVP. None had big quantities. There are none being released in men's sizes on NDC. Does it take a detective to do some basic math, or just an elementary school education?

:lol: @ the amount of people complaining on twitter over RSVP now.
But really though...... I wonder how long before Nike changes. I doubt they will disregard forever.
Still not a big deal to me since I don't have nike stores even close.

Last edited:
Only one store in my mall is getting these.. asked them about it today and they said they didn't even know if they're going to do FCFS or Raffles... and they drop the day after tomorrow lol.. Smh.

going on a scavenger hunt tomorrow, and will wait the thrist until I find a pair or online drops.

If anything ill cop these later in the summer and scoop some bc3s instead [emoji]128526[/emoji]

sea_salt.gif

going on a scavenger hunt tomorrow, and will wait the thrist until I find a pair or online drops.

If anything ill cop these later in the summer and scoop some bc3s instead [emoji]128526[/emoji]
Exactly my thoughts, failed on these, will buy a pair of Bc3s for 220 instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom