Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used rsvpsniper too.... Have not heard back on the 1's so I'm guessing he didn't get through, however I wouldn't know because the communication is horrible with customers.

Found a shiekh doing 1st come 1st serve, sweet. Early a.m saturday for me

Working 12hr shifts on weekdays = no bueno on raffles and crap

I used rsvpsniper too.... Have not heard back on the 1's so I'm guessing he didn't get through, however I wouldn't know because the communication is horrible with customers.
give the guy a break. he's gotta email every person who ordered. either to cancel/refund the order or send them their confirmation. he sold out at all the locations across the nation. also it's 1 guy.

give the guy a break. he's gotta email every person who ordered. either to cancel/refund the order or send them their confirmation. he sold out at all the locations across the nation. also it's 1 guy.

I'm talking way before the 1's... I've had trouble with him responding since I found out about the service the beginning of this month. I understand he's dealing with a lot, but I'm sure he's made upwards of $20,000 this month on rsvp's... If its too much to take on he should hire a team to help him out.

Struck out at NTSF like most people. First time I have missed out on an rsvp since the south beach 9's. Don't know what to do at this point. I guess re-sellers win 
mean.gif

Not really letting this get me down, money saved, $40 bucks refunded haha. Hopefully those white and black 13s will be easier

How much is he charging for rsvp a pair?

I'm talking way before the 1's... I've had trouble with him responding since I found out about the service the beginning of this month. I understand he's dealing with a lot, but I'm sure he's made upwards of $20,000 this month on rsvp's... If its too much to take on he should hire a team to help him out.
if you have a problem with the lack of communication then learn to do it yourself... how much he makes isn't that important. it's not like he's letting you know after the rsvp pick up time. why do you need more workers. it's just a bunch of impatient people who can't wait over night for an answer. it's not like you should depend on this as your only way to get the shoes... if so, than you deserve to have to pay resale prices....

if you have a problem with the lack of communication then learn to do it yourself... how much he makes isn't that important. it's not like he's letting you know after the rsvp pick up time. why do you need more workers. it's just a bunch of impatient people who can't wait over night for an answer. it's not like you should depend on this as your only way to get the shoes... if so, than you deserve to have to pay resale prices....

Pump your brakes bra... I been in this a long time and have adapted to the ever changing shoe game. I work for myself as well on top of having worked retail etc.... Customer service is very important when dealing with business. If he's quick to take people's money then he should do his best to respond to questions people may have. Maybe he's still learning that part but sneakersRSVP has a better set up and better customer support. I give props to rsvpsniper for his ambition and hustle but if he wants to keep people coming back he needs to improve on some things, and like I said its not just about these Jordan 1's, this has been on going. This is my last comment to you because it does not really have anything to do with you. Btw this is not my only way of getting sneakers, I've been here since this board nearly started. Peace.

Pump your brakes bra... I been in this a long time and have adapted to the ever changing shoe game. I work for myself as well on top of having worked retail etc.... Customer service is very important when dealing with business. If he's quick to take people's money then he should do his best to respond to questions people may have. Maybe he's still learning that part but sneakersRSVP has a better set up and better customer support. I give props to rsvpsniper for his ambition and hustle but if he wants to keep people coming back he needs to improve on some things, and like I said its not just about these Jordan 1's, this has been on going. This is my last comment to you because it does not really have anything to do with you. Btw this is not my only way of getting sneakers, I've been here since this board nearly started. Peace.

yup C/S is very important to a business. but this is just his hustle, all because he's using bots to exploit the RSVP system. also he will get customers regardless of his lack of C/S. like i said before you get a response before the RSVP pick up date so it shouldn't be a problem, considering all your paying is $10-35. RSVP system is a year old, you being on the board since it started isn't a factor. not trying to rile any feathers, but if he doesn't feel he needs to change anything, he doesn't have to. people will keep going to him even after unhappy customers rant ( not saying you, just in general) cause of the low price he's offering.
i went w/ sniper too but honestly NTLA employees are shady to begin with and hypeLA was all over twitter for this release. hope Barkelys at SM is easier.
GL to you Caution on getting yours...

i remember when i would wait right at midnight and get sneakers from either eastbay, ndc, fnl

now i gotta wake up for a 8am release lol

this

they shouldve left online releases alone :smh:

before they switched it up i landed my BC3 Concords etc off NDC easy

now i cant land on NDC for **** and gotta resort to FNL :smh:

Yeah I don't like having to online order from fnl. But they've been the one dropping retro's left and right. So gotta do what I gotta do.

Can't say its been harder to get releases because of the release time change. I think it's because there is more hype and more people getting into buying and reselling kicks that's causing it harder to get pairs on release day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom