Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Failed at NTSF...

Went 1 for 6 over the past 2 days at NTSF....

Did anyone get through at NTSF that did not use a bot or service?

Last edited:
I'm sure this has been brought up already, but if these are the same quality and materials as the Knicks 1's expect some pretty good creases. Personally I don't care about creases just a heads up of what I got after one wear.
After 1 wear??  Did you have Force Fields in those?

My New Loves kinda creased like that, but it took many wears with Force Fields in.

C'mon, ntsf! U dropped the tweet for these and the Kobe asg at the time when ppl were having Valentina's dinner? For real??

After 1 wear??  Did you have Force Fields in those?

My New Loves kinda creased like that, but it took many wears with Force Fields in.

No force fields. Like I said I don't mind the creases. I know some people can't stand them though. Honestly I wore them to casual Friday at work last weak. I'm sitting in front of a computer at least 7 hours out of the day. Wasn't like a walked the city in these sneakers. Didn't take many steps at all for this to occur.

That's brilliant logic if you're one of the 5,000 people or less who can get them. RSVP or raffles are the only way for most people to even get a pair. It's not as if this is a GR. 300-400 pairs dropped from Nike and you're a chump if you couldn't get them? Keep it moving before you spew more ignorance.
5000? thats like galaxy foams/yeezy/banned 1 numbers. they made a decent amount of these similar to knicks 1s, except people used bots to get RSVPs...I simply waited in a like for...30 minutes amongst people waiting for the galaxy pack and got these. and i live in new orleans. what's your point? yall take shoes too serious. 

either u get em or you dont. if you really want em you pay resale. every single one of us has had to pay resale at least once. there's no nikestore or HOH here. there's a bunch of corruption here. i have no connects. and i still got a pair. 

if i didnt get a pair, id find a way to get a pair. 

Last edited:
The same place near me that had multiple FSRs of Knicks got six pairs of these. I RSVP'd with ease on the Knicks from the middle of nowhere in Utah. Today I was at my computer in under 3 seconds and didn't get a pair. Nike released less than 500 pairs today via RSVP by all accounts. If you don't think these are much more limited, you're in denial.

you live in 3 states?
laugh.gif

If today was a sign of things to come Saturday jus by the results of the RSVPs..... :/ Lord have mercy.....

So is it safe to assume 225 would be a good price to pay if you strike out on release date? So far a 7, 7.5, and a 12 .5 have all sold for 225 at flight club. .

Gone be a lot of salt in here Saturday unfortunately, hope everyone that's goin for a pair TO WEAR online gets one.

Last edited:
this is all my opinion: if you really want these and you see them for anything under 240 i would get them asap. not trying to hype or make money for resellers, as i want pairs for myself and not to sell/trade. once the release happens online and if the quantity isn't as much as people here thought they would be, prices are gonna jump. again this is my opinion. the price can stick or go up all depending on 5am Saturday....

There are 10,000 pairs worldwide

Australia seems to have received approx. 2500 pairs of these for some bizarre reason.

This explains the limited stores carrying, with limited stock- what is it around 100 bricks and mortar stores across the country carrying around 1-2 fsr's (12-25 pair)

plus limited online release.

Broken down the US have been allotted approx. 3,000 pairs

To put it in perspective- there were around 500,000 pairs of black/red XIs released globally. 

Take it as you will-

This is a new a/c as rarely login and just tried and my old a/c and even e-mail not recognised.

Good Luck

what is this talk about snipers?

swear i feel like this is rigged, i did it within 6 seconds for the bred XI, and now i did it half the time 3 seconds and i didnt get no confirmation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom