Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
My spot jerked me... Had my size 8.5 reserved under my name since Jan 28th... Was even assured yesterday morning I was good to go for pick up today for Retail so I kind of sat back in the rafters watching the release unfold. My shorty goes to pick up today and her aunt who runs the store never carried to check her shipment yesterday waited til day off to open it, the 8.5 wasn't included in the 5 pairs her store only received (smh) a 9.5 was in there instead... My girl goofed and instead of just purchasing the 9.5 and allow me to make moves with it to get a size swap, they let someone come and purchase it smh.... I was so heated, they called my other mom & pop shop, they only received 6 pairs.... Smh

My guys camped at Villa for 14 hours.... One was #7 in line and didn't get a pair... They must of only had like 5 pairs another Villa only had 7... This was one random *** release ill tell u that in terms of stock amount distributed to each store....

Luckily I hit up my homegirl at HOH and told her look if pairs go unclaimed let me know I need anything from a 8-9 that way I can size swap it up.... She ended up taking care of me and is on her eh to drop the pair off with my brother.... Stressful *** day.

HoH on state? If releases keep going like this, I need to find a connect.

Had to pass on these with all this stuff that's been dropping...
mean.gif
I'll def need to scoop these up in the future!

Waited in line for over 3 hours and still missed out. I eventually caved and bought some for resale. But I also sold a pair of Air Force maxes earlier in the day that essentially canceled it out. Felt bad being a "reseller" but they didn't fit and I knew I needed the extra cash for the Royals. And I'd say my price was very fair
Why would you feel bad selling above retail for shoes other people want when you're willing to pay above retail for shoes you want? That's just the nature of the beast. Forget all that "reseller" nonsense when every damn person who has more than a passing interest in sneakers has sold them for profit at one time or another...

Rumored restock next week. Take it for what its worth, but I missed out and am hoping to grab em off the restock. IF not, oh well I will try for some corks and be good for a while after that.

the fontay montanas no one had them locally paid 225 when initially the resale market reach at 375+ then they restocked them at least 3 times since i bought mine. my spot got the motorboat jones and  held me a pair i bought em sold em for 360.. i hate them *****.. but the aftermarket is a waiting game really 

if the whole chinese new year production numbers are true, does that mean they will make more, and only sent over what they had done so far?

This releases was so disappointing. I live in Bham, al. They love the jumpman here but I have never had problems gettin sneakers. HOH opened at 10, i walked in at 10:06, no lines and barely anybody in the mall. Sold out lol it's a conspiracy
View media item 271754

It was pretty ******ed for JB to really limit the pairs here in Houston for All Star weekend. There was no chance of getting them in Houston. The decisions these ******s make baffle me sometimes. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom